X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Hot Guys Thread

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=744.msg23017#msg23017 date=1292556446]
    That is a wonderful and colorful word...which I will now go on to use forever...
    [/quote]
    Ditto. Describes the sensation pretty well, IMO.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Its cool Bjorn, I was just feeling testy last night :P

And Boke is a great word! I love my Scottish ways
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=744.msg23008#msg23008 date=1292555000]
        Quoting urban dictionary: "Often mistakenly defined online as the act itself, in Scottish and Northern Irish slang boke refers to the gagging stage when you feel you're about to, just before actually puking."

FantasyWitch, don't be offended. That wasn't my intent. Merely using colorful words to express how I felt, don't take it so personally.
        [/quote]
        Okay, thanks. That's interesting.

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=744.msg22970#msg22970 date=1292541341]
        I was going to say BOKE, but if I do I will be told I don't fancy real men again so I won't bother saying BOKE.
        [/quote]

Now that I know what the word means, I am wondering who/what you were talking about?

Comment

[quote author=Ivy1534 link=topic=744.msg23192#msg23192 date=1292634975]
          Now that I know what the word means, I am wondering who/what you were talking about?
          [/quote]

Frank Mir. Her tastes are less brutish

No prob, FW. We've all been there. -hugs-
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Ted King
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

I dont usually do beefy guys, however, Till Lindemann (singer of rammstein) is like a big bear! after watching the interviews on the Volkerball dvd, he's so shy and it makes me wanna cuddle him lol.

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=744.msg23260#msg23260 date=1292669396]
                I dont usually do beefy guys, however, Till Lindemann (singer of rammstein) is like a big bear! after watching the interviews on the Volkerball dvd, he's so shy and it makes me wanna cuddle him lol.

[/quote]

I never really thought Till was all that good-looking (their guitarist on the other hand...), but that last picture is just plain hot.

Speaking of the guitarist...Paul Landers
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=744.msg23260#msg23260 date=1292669396]

[/quote]

He reminds me of the Shiny-Saxophone-Player-from-The-Lost-Boys
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=744.msg23226#msg23226 date=1292641839]
                    Frank Mir. Her tastes are less brutish

No prob, FW. We've all been there. -hugs-
                    [/quote]

OH! I totally get it now. Nope, I with you FantasyWitch... not much in to the brutish guys either.

Comment

Mind you... my boyfriend is a total teddy bear:

He has a stunning smile... *swoons* I want him to be on leave NOW!
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

*sigh. I wish my boyfriend would let me post a pic of him. Hot Arab Man..I love you!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Steve Austin...woof

Chris Meloni...double woof
                          -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=744.msg23604#msg23604 date=1292825011]
                            *sigh. I wish my boyfriend would let me post a pic of him. Hot Arab Man..I love you!
                            [/quote]

Same! (Well, he hasn't told me not to, but I know it without asking :P)

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=744.msg23561#msg23561 date=1292803890]
                              Mind you... my boyfriend is a total teddy bear:

He has a stunning smile... *swoons* I want him to be on leave NOW!
                              [/quote]

Lucky lucky lady....

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=744.msg23645#msg23645 date=1292844999]
                                Same! (Well, he hasn't told me not to, but I know it without asking :P)
                                [/quote]

Well mines is in Afghanistan :P He isn't going to ever know... And anyway he would be flattered cause he likes that photo. X

Comment

Working...
                                X