X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Hot Guy's Thread

[quote author=Jotun link=topic=744.msg13084#msg13084 date=1289759390]
    Yeah, but he looks like that because he has studied some Japanese theater I don't know shit about and he's the head of the Visual Kei movement(whatever that means).
    But the guy's a guitar master hands down.
    [/quote]

Visual Kei-- a movement among Japanese musicians characterized by over-the top costumes, hair, and makeup, and a usually androgynous aesthetic. Exibit A, Malice Mizer:

ETA: I'm finding it kinda funny that we don't have a female version of this thread. Interesting. Are the guys worried about looking sexist?
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Never been a fan of the androgynous Asian guy thing. I do think Asian guys can be hot (just like anyone can be hot) and had a kind of crush on a Japanese exchange student at my school, but he was very masculine...sort of like this with longer, shaggier hair (though this guy is Thai...it's the most masculine pic of an Asian guy I could find on Google):

I've been told that I share taste in men with my gay friends. They all love Jonathan Rhys Meyers too. Maybe this is why I'm still single....

Comment

I'm not really big on the Asian menfolk, probably because I like masculine features rather than more androgynous ones, which I'm guessing is why the Asian men I do think are hot usually have facial hair.

Hiroyuki Sanada
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

robert downey jr. =)
          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Clive link=topic=744.msg13138#msg13138 date=1289765911]
            I'm not really big on the Asian menfolk, probably because I like masculine features rather than more androgynous ones, which I'm guessing is why the Asian men I do think are hot usually have facial hair.

Hiroyuki Sanada
            [/quote]

Where do I know him from?! Was he in The Twilight Samurai? I cried my eyes out during that film.

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=744.msg13153#msg13153 date=1289767435]
              Where do I know him from?! Was he in The Twilight Samurai? I cried my eyes out during that film.
              [/quote]

I'm not sure. The only movie I know him from is Ringu, the original Japanese version of The Ring.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

I googled, yeah, he was! Really good film, Clive. I recommend it.

Comment

Voyage of the Dawn Treader is coming out

Ben Barnes, I love you!

Comment

Oh yes doctor! It hurts...right...here...
                    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

How has nobody included Tim Curry as Frank-n-furter?

And just cause this still from the film is HILARIOUS!

I really dont know what it is about him that is just so god gamn sexy.

Others on my list, that havent been said already, are...

Daniel Brul (german actor.. he's in Valkyrie too)

Jensen Ackles (dean from supernatural)

It has occured to me, my tastes have very much changed since the post on the old forum! No longer do i enjoy a slim, feminine, hairless body on a bloke, or the long hair and guy liner (with the excpetion of Frank of course)... gimme stuble/beard and a hairy broadish chest anyday! I has growed up

Comment

Raine Maida

*swoon*

Mostly art.

Comment

I might have a thing for dark haired doctors
                          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=Celest link=topic=744.msg13245#msg13245 date=1289789972]

I might have a thing for dark haired doctors
                            [/quote]

Speaking of dark haired Doctors...

I know, I know. But I really do have a thing for british blokes.

Mostly art.

Comment

I like me some Viking hunkiness.... (Alexander Skarsgard)

My hamster has bigger gonads than you, your argument is invalid.
                              I win all ties!

Comment

[quote author=sunleyemrys link=topic=744.msg13269#msg13269 date=1289792908]
                                I like me some Viking hunkiness.... (Alexander Skarsgard)

[/quote]

She had that picture hanging in our bedroom for so long... the uneven nipples follow you as you walk quickly away.
                                Be Excellent to each other - or something will Happen to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X