X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Hot Guy's Thread

[quote author=CttCJim link=topic=744.msg13292#msg13292 date=1289799768]
    She had that picture hanging in our bedroom for so long... the uneven nipples follow you as you walk quickly away.
    [/quote]

OMG, they ARE uneven! You just ruined this picture for me, Jim.

Mostly art.

Comment

Wil Wheaton.

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=744.msg13200#msg13200 date=1289775858]

Daniel Brul (german actor.. he's in Valkyrie too)

Jensen Ackles (dean from supernatural)

It has occured to me, my tastes have very much changed since the post on the old forum! No longer do i enjoy a slim, feminine, hairless body on a bloke, or the long hair and guy liner (with the excpetion of Frank of course)... gimme stuble/beard and a hairy broadish chest anyday! I has growed up
        [/quote]

OMG YES!

I want to run into Daniel Bruhl one day. He lives here, and some of my friends have had encounters (one in the supermarket, two met him at a concert in a bar), but so far no luck for me.

Dean is hot. So is Sam!

Comment

Adam Gontier (singer for Three Days Grace)
          Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=DanieMarie link=topic=744.msg13309#msg13309 date=1289808557]
            OMG YES!

I want to run into Daniel Bruhl one day. He lives here, and some of my friends have had encounters (one in the supermarket, two met him at a concert in a bar), but so far no luck for me.

Dean is hot. So is Sam!
            [/quote]

Daniel Bruhl is one of the reasons i wanna move to germany! teehee

And im very much a Dean girl, i accept Sam is hot, however he is not my kind of hot. He's not ruggid enough

Comment

[quote author=CttCJim link=topic=744.msg13292#msg13292 date=1289799768]
              She had that picture hanging in our bedroom for so long... the uneven nipples follow you as you walk quickly away.
              [/quote]

You had pictures of lounging men in your bedroom?
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Oh yes, I've been reminded of my television doctor of choice.

Yes, I, like so many old ladies, kind of want to sex up Gregory House.

Okay...I really do.

...don't judge me.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=744.msg13377#msg13377 date=1289839317]
                  You had pictures of lounging men in your bedroom?
                  [/quote]

To be fair, CttCJim doesnt get much say in the decor of our home. He'd never notice anyway.

Our bedroom is currently playing host to http://www.joshuahoffine.com/ prints, Sailor Moon artwork, and far too many bookcases with fairies decorating the top shelves.

He prefers I'm happy over the weirdness of acknowledging some of the things I decide to decorate the house with.
                  My hamster has bigger gonads than you, your argument is invalid.
                  I win all ties!

Comment

[quote author=sunleyemrys link=topic=744.msg13441#msg13441 date=1289850101]
                    To be fair, CttCJim doesnt get much say in the decor of our home. He'd never notice anyway.

Our bedroom is currently playing host to http://www.joshuahoffine.com/ prints, Sailor Moon artwork, and far too many bookcases with fairies decorating the top shelves.

He prefers I'm happy over the weirdness of acknowledging some of the things I decide to decorate the house with.
                    [/quote]

Hah! Fair enough!

Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=744.msg13296#msg13296 date=1289801822]
                      Wil Wheaton.

[/quote]

Woot! Admittedly, I have emailed him in the past! He is a super nice guy -- and very smart! (and cute goes without saying!)
                      Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Keith Harkin from Celtic Thunder.......nom nom nom

And best for last.....Keith singing probably one of my favorite songs in the world right now.... The Island:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3ZmSZ8yOW8

SWOON!
                        Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Clive link=topic=744.msg13383#msg13383 date=1289840230]
                          Oh yes, I've been reminded of my television doctor of choice.

Yes, I, like so many old ladies, kind of want to sex up Gregory House.

Okay...I really do.

...don't judge me.
                          [/quote]

OMG HOUSE I <3 HIM!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Some youtubey nerdiness:

Philip DeFranco:

Charlie McDonnell:

Mostly art.

Comment

Holy wow...it took page 3 before we saw Eric fricken Northman?? Bad!

Oh, and I too would do many many bad things to Dr House <3

My contribution:

Keith Urban. Sexy AND talented.

Comment

Working...
                                X