Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Zimmerman trial is a joke...........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Zimmerman trial is a joke...........

This is pure, unadulterated BS. The prosecution's star witnesses are proving the defense's case for them.

Geez.......even the lead investigator is admitting ON THE STAND that he was pressured to get a confession from Zimmerman.

This prosecutor should be the one up on charges for ruining the life of an innocent man.

Re: The Zimmerman trial is a joke...........

No. Just...no. With an opening like that, this is being moved to Debates. Play nice or it will be locked. And, I warn you all now...debates is in the academic section, so have something other than bias to back up any statements from here on out.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I agree that we will not have answers until the Jury decides. It is a very complex case. My only objection to this trial is the fact it has become as many others public entertainment rather than what it is supposed to be,the Justice system doing what it is supposed to do,determine guilt or innocence by rule of law. I think the public aspect in this and many other trials is not helpful because it makes ordinary people feel that they are judge and jury in their mind. If I was able I would insist that trials not be shown on TV.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I checked out after I saw Zimmerman's defense attorney attempt to open with a joke. I just can't stand it.

Comment

The lead investigator just admitted he was pressured to get a confession from Zimmerman.....but that Zimmerman has told the truth from the beginning. He even went so far as to say, on the stand mind you, that he didn't really have a case here.

Zimmerman was prosecuted to satisfy the race baiters. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
            but that Zimmerman has told the truth from the beginning.
            Oh hush with the nonsense
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

And here's your proof since I have to have facts instead of "bias."

Comment

Well, one thing you can be sure of -

If he is found innocent, there will be riots.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Honestly, most of my give-a-damn regarding the subject died once a trial was guaranteed. I felt there was more than enough evidence to justify an indictment and trial. I still hold that position. I also hold the position that enough evidence to require a trial != enough evidence to convict. I don't really care what the verdict is. I'm content that that the man is compelled to make an actual case before a jury of his peers instead of the police and DA just sweeping it under the rug.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Sadly enough, the prosecutor has proven Zimmerman's claims of self defense proving this never should have went to trial in the first place.

Comment

Geez.......even the lead investigator is admitting ON THE STAND that he was pressured to get a confession from Zimmerman.
                      Which would be every interrogation by every cop ever in the history of policing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      Well, one thing you can be sure of -

If he is found innocent, there will be riots.

Oh? And why is that certain?

Comment

Originally posted by Luce View Post

Oh? And why is that certain?

Oh.........I dunno. Maybe this: http://www.infowars.com/trayvon-supp...rman-aquitted/

And that's just one example of many. Just google Zimmerman acquittal riots and see what all pops up.

Comment

I think a trial is a trial, and a jury of his peers are just that.

People threatening to riot if the man is not guilty, while nasty, happens. What annoys me is the wording of it... most people are saying in the twitter quotes that they want to riot if the man is not guilty, not if the man is not found guilty.... that bit bugs me, it may be an english perfectionism thing... but they appear to just want to riot regardless of whether a man is innocent or guilty... and if they start looting, we can only hope they get arrested, and tried and convicted... It is what it is.

Keep in mind even if he is found guilty, there will be appeals, and after he is found guilty all the stupid crazy news media coverage will go away, giving the man a better shot at a trial the next tima around. Which is a shame if it comes to that... but it may have to.
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Oh.........I dunno. Maybe this: http://www.infowars.com/trayvon-supp...rman-aquitted/

And that's just one example of many. Just google Zimmerman acquittal riots and see what all pops up.
                            Infowars? Seriously?

This whole situation sort of reminds me of how they used to drag blacks out and lynch them if they were acquitted of a crime. Which, of course, is totally different.

Comment

The prosecutor doesn't choose rather or not to charge someone the police and other investigators do. Anyways I find this trial to be ridiculous but it does make wonderful race propaganda. Oh wait Zimmerman is clearly Latino not white. Well that sure didn't stop the propaganda networks I mean new networks. At least the family had the good sense to tell people that this isn't a race issue and shouldn't be turned into one.

The facts are one person shot another. Now the shooter has to prove that it was in self defense. That's all that matters here.

I think the whole riot threats are just windbags trying to get a bit of fame. Idiotic radical groups like that are all talk and no bite. Besides I'm sure if the state thinks he is under any real threat he will be given a guard for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X