Members vs Mods - Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Members vs Mods - Game

I have seen this on another forum and its turning out to be quite fun so here it is

Count up to 50 before a moderator posts in the thread, if a moderator posts before 50 is reached, the tally is reset back to 0 and the next poster starts at 1.

Rules:

- You may not post twice together, e.g if you post 2 you can not post 3, you have to wait for another forum member to post 3.
    - If a moderator posts they gain a point and the tally gets reset and the next poster must start at 1
    - If the members team manage to get to 50 then the members will be rewarded a point and the game will be reset and the next poster must start at one

Here goes:

Re: Members vs Mods - Game

I dunno how successful we'll be Kahl, the mods seem pretty active here, haha.

Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

this is similar to the male vs female thread... it may end the same way...

http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

We'll see how this one goes.... I don't think it'll be long till our mods kick out butts, but why not?

We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

reset the count and are there any limits on mod posting I should know of?
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

see that's why we are gonna lose... 1

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Mod 1 - members 0

And no no limits other than those for members, so masked no cant post untill another mod posts or untill member win a round.

so score reset

EDT - and hmmm maybe we need some distraction tatics, quick lets go report all the posts in a forum to keep him busy shifting through them so we can get to 50 hahaha JK
              Last edited by Kahlenda; 03 Jul 2013, 08:09.

Comment

That would be interpreted as spamming the mod queue. If you want to guarantee that members lose forever start spamming the report feature as fast as you can.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

I was joking mask, turn the oven off hahaha

Comment

This is going to be a massacre.

Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

but you went and got my hopes up...

I was going to make a feast of that idea....

Comment

tentatively 4

all masked needs is one other mod... and we lose like the boys did...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Even alone, I can reset you every other game until I get bored. Still that's less fun than winning forever so I should probably go recruiting.

Comment

and i may have to decrease the score a littleo give us a chance but oh well, post faster people

Schnell Schnell!!!!!!

and awww im sorry masked, if itll make you feel better ill go and report aload of posts for you
                            :devilish:

Comment

6 I'm schnell-ing I'm schnell-ing!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                              X