Name the animal you're most drawn to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Name the animal you're most drawn to

I am connected with cats. There are many of them where I live. I feel they protect me. I see cats almost everywhere.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Honestly for me, its snakes an lizards for me. I think its because my spirit animals have always been dragons ever since I was a little kid, and they're the closest things I can get to nowadays.

Makes me miss my baby corn snake I had. She used to sit and curl herself around my glasses and just rest there by my head, sitting there contently and enjoying my body heat for hours.
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

The wolf, otter, falcon, and horse.

Comment

Owls, stags, moths, and elephants, for sure.

Comment

Spiritually? I have often communicated with snakes and have been led by large black dogs while meditating.

In real life: Otters. They're so cute and all they do is play, eat, sleep and procreate! Sounds like a nice life.

Comment

Northern mammals, Elk Caribu, Moose, and then Bison.

Comment

The animal I am most drawn to is the Panther. I like felines.

- - - Updated - - -

I would really have to say anything feline related. Independent,graceful,pretty, and predators.
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

crow snake deer

Comment

I am most drawn to wolves, such incredible creatures and they match me in a lot of my attributes too (personality wise). I am also drawn to horses, that has been my profession from school age. What a strange combo, the hunter and the hunted
                    http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

My spirit animal :The giant pacific octopus
                      My favorite animal :Alternates between blue tounge skinks and boa constrictors
                      Overt optimism and overt cynicism are both equally horrendous to my senses. Having a perfectly balanced view of the world only slightly less so. By goddess have an opinion, but kindly avoid blaring it like a wide-eyed idealist or a suicidal Goth.

Comment

Kitteh! <3 .>w<. Seriously, though, I am a freaking cat-magnet. .o-o.

Comment

Wolves. Ever since I was a little girl I have always love them. I tend to lean toward dogs as pets, since a wolf is a little more difficult to get as a one.

Comment

Originally posted by Naiad View Post
                            this is really more of a survey for just curiosity. name whatever animal you're most drawn to/animal totem/spirit guide you have (I know I might have used the last two incorrectly because I don't know much about them, so I apologize). general or specific.

mine is white tail deer
                            In day to day life I am drawn to kitty cats. In my spiritual life with guides/totems it seems to be the big cat with the big mane (Lion).
                            There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
                            William Wordsworth

Comment

Geese. Geese have always drawn me ever since I was a small child. They're my favorite animal, hands down. Sometimes they appear in my dreams, too.

Comment

Despite what my name suggests, Bear has only ever been a spiritual guide and mentor for me. We hibernate within each other like lost friends, rediscovering each other cyclically like clockwork. As for bears in real life, I've never seen one out in the open (but this is because I live in KS, where bears have the good sense not to be).

SO, speaking of animals that I actually encounter and that seem to have an affinity for me, MOTH. Mother Moth is a powerful one of my guides, reminding me to never underestimate my femininity or the power of subtlety.
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X