Stoking the fires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoking the fires

I think that some people really want some negative reaction over racial tensions. I think non rational behavior(riots) just stoke the fire already burning our country down. If indeed we wish to have peace then we should be working together to put the fire out for good. In a way if riots happen then it allows negative people to point and say,"See,they are dangerous" and stoke the fire into a bonfire. Understand this stoking of the fire is from both sides,in some way to justify the anger and need for control of what is racism. If we can not learn from our past,then we are doomed to repeat it over and over again.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Stoking the fires

Wise words from someone who has seen it.... all!
    I think the trick is finding common ground.
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

This case should have never made national/global news. It was a local Florida thing, and should have stayed that way. It's been pimped the way it was intentionally, to fan the flames of racism and help some sick bastards get the race war they want. This is why NBC/CNN, etc, doctored the 911 tapes to make it sound racially motivated from the get go. We can't rely on information from the mainstream media at this point. They are directly responsible for anything that happens following a verdict today, one way or another. All we can do is urge people to stay calm, and not participate in any violent folly. Defend yourself and your family if need be, but don't go looking for trouble.

Comment

Well, I hope the decision is announced before they run the 1st at Monmouth Park. Priorities, ya know.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
        X