Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divine Messages

Hey all~

So... I'm jumping back into my Witchy boat and feel pretty good about it. I had a hard time there for a bit with some extreme skeptic atheism that ruined the relationship between rational/skeptic me and spiritual me. I've come back with the idea that the God(s), Goddess(es) and deity in general are not some sort of conscious force that exists outside of our idea of them but instead a sort of higher self all people have that interacts with the energy of everything in the universe. (Ex: Me talking to the Goddess Diana for strength is just me accessing a higher part of me that's more intune with the rest of everything)

This hypothesis isn't really my hardfast belief and is subject to change. No worries. My reason for posting is this:

I was in deep meditation and I did some affirmations. They were pretty personal but one included the line "I am psychic". After saying that particular line a few times, I felt a spot on my forehead become... light? Like it was opened up and even though I could feel the chair under me I felt as if part of me was floating. There was this estatic, joyous feeling during the experience and after I finished my affirmations I decided to be still and just take in the feeling I was experiencing. This is when I heard a clear message. It came to me without force and in voice that was definitely not mine nor my inner narrator. (The message was personal too, but it involved some guidance on getting back into Witchcraft and Paganism)

So, my big concern is, of course, have I gone mad? If I had read someone else saying this I would probably consider that they were delusional to think someone spoke to them in their head. However, the ease, voice, feeling and accompanying emotional overload from this message has me thinking it was something more. Even after I pulled myself up and out of meditation I felt very emotional. Happy and moved, close to tears.

Gah, am I crazy?

~Astrayus

Re: Divine Messages

No, you are not crazy or mad. You'll get a different answer from all of us based on our experiences, but... It is my belief that everyone is psychic; it just takes time and effort to unlock it. The place on your forehead is normally called the "Third Eye" chakra. It is the place of intuition and clairvoyance. Your inner narrator could be telling you that you are indeed psychic, and that you will be gifted in the ability of intuition and other clear-seeing psychic abilities. These abilities will not manifest on their own, however. It will take effort on your part, but the end result will bring you to closer enlightenment.

Comment

If you're mad, then so are several millions of others.

Comment

I knew about the third eye chakra and was inclined to think it was related to the experience. Thank you for sharing your viewpoint with me =)

And I'm not quite sure if millions of people aren't mad haha

Comment

Working...
        X