This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I would share......

I found this guy when browsing YouTube one day looking for Celtic music and thought I would share......Hope you like xxx

Welcome to the Pack! I'm a composer from Switzerland who creates Celtic Music, Emotional Music, Relaxing Music, Dark Music, Oriental Music, Fantasy Music, Movie Scores, Metal and many other genres. I just want to take a minute here to thank all of you who support me and make it possible that I can call composing my profession, it would have never been possible without you. So thank you from the heart! I also want to tell you that I'm really proud of our community that we have on this channel and the openness to all kinds of music, no matter what style it is. That is quite impressive and I appreciate that enormously. Please direct any business-related offer to adrianvonziegler@gmx.ch Please note that any email NOT marked with a clear music- or business-related title automatically ends in the SPAM-folder. © Copyright of all uploaded music belongs to Adrian von Ziegler. "Music continues to tell a story where words end." ~ quote by Adrian von Ziegler, based on J.W. von Goethe

I found most of his music so emotional and the artwork ( I think done by his wife) is spectacular !!!
    http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Re: Thought I would share......

Ah, Adrian is fantastic.

Actually most of the artwork on his videos is found on free background websites.

Comment

Re: Thought I would share......

OH OK, MUST HAVE READ SOMETHING ON THERE WRONG, i am sure I read somewhere that it was his lady who did artwork for him..........but who cares the music is good!! I have to listen to it ehwn my partner is not home as it dreves him mad at times ( he's more rock orientated lol)
      http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

Working...
      X