Tell me about Silver Ravenwolf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tell me about Silver Ravenwolf?

Vig, It takes imagination to construe my words as defending Ravenwolf. All I've said is that the hatred, and that is the correct word for what I've read online, of Ravenwolf seems a bit overblown to me. It's like the boy who cried wolf for over 20 years. And, for the record, yes, I think the lynch mob that lines up for Crowley is a bit over-the-top as well. I trust that people will find their way, though their way may be very different from mine.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
      Vig, It takes imagination to construe my words as defending Ravenwolf.
      No, ir really doesn't. Not when you make posts ignoring the well thought out and detailed posts people (and it's not jsut me on this thread) have made to you only to come back with how you don't see a problem.

All I've said is that the hatred, and that is the correct word for what I've read online, of Ravenwolf seems a bit overblown to me.
      Nothing on this thread, has approached "over blown" as far as I can see. Are you trying to hold the people in this forum responcible for the actions fo unnamed masses on the internet? Because otherwise what's the point of coming onto a thread that is about people opingions of three named authors and the reasons for those opinions?

Never mind that you've admited that you haven't even read the books.

And, for the record, yes, I think the lynch mob that lines up for Crowley is a bit over-the-top as well.
      Annnnnd, you missed the point.

Now, why are on a thread about an authour you admit you haven't read?
      "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

In the interest of my next visit to this thread not being my final one, the topic is Ravenwolf and her writing. It is not individuals in other forums or real life that may or may not overreact to her and it is not fellow posters. If either tangent supplants Ravenwolf as the primary topic of this thread then the thread will end.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
        X