• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

Miami Vice.

Comment

The Finest Hours.

I will freely admit that I am a flat-out sucker for stories of human courage, bravery, and heroism in the face of horrendous odds.

I need that kind of thing to balance out the stories of human avarice, couradice, and self-serving aggrandizement that plays out far, far too often in the news and pop media.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Continuing my binge watching of the last 2 seasons of Numb3ers. After that, I'm starting up on Without a Trace. Omg. I miss that show.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Not watching, but preparing to watch...

This week, Supergirl, Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow are all gonna start! God help me!
          [4:82]

Comment

Watching The Mouth of All Evil go down inflames...
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Racing starting around 12:30. It's Jockey Club Gold Cup day at Belmont. I was up rather late (for me) last night watching CNN. One of very few reasons I wish I was a lot younger, is I'd like to be around to see how this all goes down in history.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Once Upon a Time

Comment

Originally posted by Willow View Post
                  Once Upon a Time
                  Excellent show!

Currently watching the new Huntsman movie. It's surprisingly better than the first one. My friends and I jokingly say it's because Kirsten Stewart isn't in it.....but....yeah, her not being in it definitely made an improvement.
                  Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                  Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                  sigpic

Comment

Designated Survivor
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Good to see you typing Thal..
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Good to see you typing Thal..
                        Thanks!

Probably won't be for long though--the hurricane may not have messed much up for us physically, but it sure put me about a week behind my grad school work. Gotta play catch up this week.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

My new fave channel. I can't tell you how fascinating this was to watch!

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I just watched season 3 of Wallander and The Wave, a disaster film from Norway.

Comment

The new Ghost Busters movie, and loving it.

Yeah, it's not the old Ghost Busters, but it doesn't need to be. It's the new Ghost Busters.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                                The new Ghost Busters movie, and loving it.

Yeah, it's not the old Ghost Busters, but it doesn't need to be. It's the new Ghost Busters.
                                Isn't it fantastic!! I loved it and I still love the old ones.
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X