X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

I like this guy's videos on the occult.

Found him through his political videos though.
    Last edited by Denarius; 17 Aug 2016, 19:38.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Better Late Than Never - just watched the 1st episode - the 2nd one will be on tv tonight. William Shatner, George Foreman, Terry Bradshaw, and Henry Winkler on the loose in Tokyo trying to find their way around and generally having a good time acting like Space Cowboys - pretty funny!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Watched "Battle bots" Had not seen this before,was kinda interesting.

Video..action..Yeh!!
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          Watched "Battle bots" Had not seen this before,was kinda interesting.

Video..action..Yeh!!
          It's basically just Robot Wars and as I said a few pages back, I'm a massive fan of Robot Wars. The British show started in the 90s and had a US spin off at one point. Looks like BattleBots is a more home-grown version. Robot Wars has come back for a new series after a long break here too, and we just had the most epic final!

I'll probably checkout BattleBots. I've seen the trailer because it's advertised on the D&D videos I watch on youtube (can't turn adverts off if you watch on ps4). The presenting style is totally different, but I can live with that. I just like to watch robots rip one another apart. That.. and I love the human stories behind it.
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I will most likely watch more of this,because it kind of gave me a rush...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

"Call The Midwife"....and in tears about something on the show almost every episode.

Comment

I have watched this...PBS right? that or BBC America.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Was watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

A pretty descent fan made short - Severus Snape and the Marauders - Harry Potter Fan Film

I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

House M.D. It's my favorite show. I never get tired of his personality and demeanor.
                      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Bojack Horseman.

I didn't want to like it but it's pretty funny.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

About 1.5 seasons into Wentworth. Watched the first episode and thought it was too intense for now. Then I watched the second episode because nothing else really appealed to me. Now I've gone all bingey. I'm using it to distract me while I sort through old boxes. It is probably helping burn through some negative emotions as well. I binged Breaking Bad in a down time too.

Comment

Stared a series on Netflixs call Very British Problems, Jem do you guys actually hate people and interactions that much lol?? I am enjoying it immensely.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Once Upon a Time - TV series

Comment

A British series called Black Mirror - a Twilight Zone for 21st century.

Very, very disturbing. Obscenely disturbing, in fact. Not smutty obscene, but obscene in the "I don't feel comfortable watching this, but I can't stop" way.

If at least some of these don't make you squirm it would mean that something human died in you a long, long time ago.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X