This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

I just watched today's "The View" which I had dvr'd. Carly Fiorina was on. And I decided I can't stand her.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Thor the dark world again
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Gundam Wing

Comment

Across the Universe

Comment

Legend of the Seeker ... on Hulu ... I don't have tv ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
              Legend of the Seeker ... on Hulu ... I don't have tv ...
              I nixed my cable about 3 years ago. Between hulu and netflix, I watch all the shows I want to anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                I nixed my cable about 3 years ago. Between hulu and netflix, I watch all the shows I want to anyway.
                TRade hulu for amazon, and yeah...I gotcha!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I have no tv. No hulu. No netflix. No thing.
                  I just have whatever I can find on youtube.
                  baah.

Comment

A bunch of random "Witchy Haul" videos. They give me interesting ideas. And I'm also in a lot of pain, so just sitting here and watching stuff is about my speed right now.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

In a few minutes, I've decided that tonight is going to be werewolf night. I've got a whole bunch of movies queued up and ready to go. Wer, all the Ginger Snaps movies, Dog Soldiers, and the 2010 remake of The Wolfman.

Comment

I'm about to watch Spectre; I'm in the theater right now (don't worry, the lights are still on. I'm not a rude fisher like some people are at theaters.)

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Watching KP play fall out, and catching up on my PF. My brain is pretty much mush right now.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                            I'm about to watch Spectre; I'm in the theater right now (don't worry, the lights are still on. I'm not a rude fisher like some people are at theaters.)
                            I saw it yesterday!
                            baah.

Comment

BBC documentaries on Youtube
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

This trailer because I want to see this movie again - or something similar.
                                The atmosphere and music was breath-taking in this.
                                baah.

Comment

Working...
                                X