• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

I'm watching friends ;D

Comment

I'm rewatching the NOVA marathon challenge...

Explore what it takes—physically and mentally—for novice runners to make it through a classic test of endurance.

...and hoping it will inspire me

proly not for a marathon, I truly hate running (proly comes from having been very large chested and having chronic sinus problems), but I'm thinking about doing masters swimming...
      “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
      ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
      ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

The Young and the Restless... hoping that the only day they take off this week is tomorrow!

Comment

more NOVA...

Archeologists seek the truth about the Bible's most famous king and his legendary riches.
          “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
          ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
          ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=771.msg16763#msg16763 date=1290604059]
            I'm watching friends ;D
            [/quote]

And now I'm watching friends
            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Nothing because I'm at work. But tonight I will be watching Ghost Hunters

Comment

I'm watching "Days of Our Lives". Yes I watch soap opera's , but that's the only one. Anyway, two of the characters are getting married, and if anyone else watches this, the show is based on Christian beliefs, ie: getting married in a church or in front of a priest, etc. BUT, today (well a couple days ago, I recorded it), the priest started to say the they were in the presence of God and that he blessed them with the night stars and a warm breeze, but before he could say all that, one of the characters got his attention and he changed it and said "he or she, blessed us with the night stars, ...".

I don't know what that was about, but I liked it!!
                ~~~TigerGypsy~~~

Comment

Drop Dead Diva

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=771.msg16739#msg16739 date=1290597350]
                    Watching The Human Centipede

12:42 into the movie, and it is every bit as campy as I expected.

In fact... at this point, I want to kill the women that are sure to be the victims.

There is no wonder that this movie was overlooked entirely... so far it is ridiculous in every way imaginable... and I've just begun watching.
                    [/quote]
                    Wait till Human Centipede: Full Sequence comes out....

Watching Godfather marathon on AMC. And about to nap out.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Black Beauty, it makes me cry every time :&#039
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

the clock
                        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Sex and the City 2

Comment

Northern Exposure, Season 1

Comment

Repeats of Grey's Anatomy.
                              ~~~TigerGypsy~~~

Comment