Chinese baby soup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chinese baby soup...

THE LINK IN THIS POST SHOULD ONLY BE VIEWED BY THOSE WITH A VERY STRONG STOMACH. I EXPLAIN WHATS IN THE LINK BELOW. IT IS NOT FUN TO SEE.

So, a lot of mainland Chinese have taken to a new "delicacy" aborted baby soup. They literal;y take aborted babies (some as old as 5 months at the time of abortion) and cook them in pots and eat them. In the link I am putting in this thread you will see deceased babies being eaten, for pleasure. Seriously its sickening to the mind and stomach. I have a strong stomach and thats probably the only reason I could read through the entire article without puking. You have been warned.

http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net...p-for-sex.html

So, this is messed up on a new kind of level. I don't even know how to start a discussion on this.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Re: Chinese baby soup...

I don't even...

/10char

Comment

This sickens me hugely because of 3 reasons.

1. Cannibalism, self explanatory.

2. Instead of proper burials for these innocent humans, they are being eaten and defecated into sewage systems.

3. Its being done to improve their sex drive. So they are eating babies, and then having sex. The sick son of a bitch that can do that has no respect for human life, and is now associating sex with eating babies. Seriously, I can't even begin to imagine the sick mind behind that.
      sigpic
      In Days of yore,
      From Britain's shore
      On Canada's fair domain.
      Here may it wave,
      Our boast, our pride
      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Haha, I told this story to my dad in the other room, and he immediately said;

"It's fake. You shouldn't believe everything you see. It can easily be photo-shopped, ect ect"

And this is coming from the guy that believes that Big Brother is watching what I google, and putting a 'warning' on his record because the internet is in his name.

Comment

A lot of people seem to think everything on the internet is fabricated, your dad is pretty normal. Especially with the whole "Government is after us" thing right now. I think almost everybody thinks that these days.

I wouldn't start worrying until he puts on a tin foil hat and starts shooting the sky.
          sigpic
          In Days of yore,
          From Britain's shore
          On Canada's fair domain.
          Here may it wave,
          Our boast, our pride
          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I tend to agree with Winter's dad. This is an old story, and has been circulating on the 'net since at least 2009, if not earlier. Most of the images seem to be from a controversial performance-art project by a Chinese artist named Zhu Yu. He created the exhibit in 2001 or so, but the attached story came along later. There's still some debate on whether Yu used actual stolen fetuses or if they are duck carcasses with doll/mannequin body parts attached. The artist has never stepped up to deny or confirm either - probably because it keeps his name in the news.

http://theculturetrip.com/asia/china...controversial/
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
              I tend to agree with Winter's dad. This is an old story, and has been circulating on the 'net since at least 2009, if not earlier. Most of the images seem to be from a controversial performance-art project by a Chinese artist named Zhu Yu. He created the exhibit in 2001 or so, but the attached story came along later. There's still some debate on whether Yu used actual stolen fetuses or if they are duck carcasses with doll/mannequin body parts attached. The artist has never stepped up to deny or confirm either - probably because it keeps his name in the news.

http://theculturetrip.com/asia/china...controversial/
              and from snopes....
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
                Instead of proper burials for these innocent humans, they are being eaten and defecated into sewage systems.
                As if a "proper burial" is any more glamorous, anything you can eat is just going to be eaten by bugs and bacteria any way. It's just a matter of who does the eating. Even bones get eaten in time. That's the way it works, everything that lives eventually dies and everything that eats in turn gets eaten.

Circle of life. You are born, you eat, you die, you get eaten. True of everything, it's just a matter of particulars and details.
                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Owned by Snopes.

Comment

Working...
                  X