X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange, Recurring Dream

1. The still water/green water
    1. The waterfall

These dreams are extremely rare, but sometimes I dream of quickly flowing streams and violent waterfalls. Any time I dream of this type of water, there are giant carp-like fish jumping around. Unlike other aquatic life in my dreams, these fish interact with me eagerly. They are extremely playful and will often swim up to me to be petted.

1. The dark water

Re: Strange, Recurring Dream

Everyone has his / her own way of dreaming. Try to relate each type of water to the things that happend recently or on the day you woke up after having the dream- perhaps, they are connected. I can understand from your post that each type of water may represent something different.
    About the dark water- the water itself can probably represent a sort of trouble, and the man you saw can be someone you can rely on.
    The ordinary water can show that everything is going to be alright.
    And the waterfalls- usually, waterfalls represent something good, so a dream about a waterfall can tell you that a good thing is about to happen.
    These dreams are probably visions.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Re: Strange, Recurring Dream

Looking back, the waterfall dreams do seem to come up whenever I have had prosperous periods in my life: marriage, new jobs, raises and reuniting with old friends. I can't think of anything that has consistently happened in my life whenever the still water and the black water appear, except that they both seem to come up in my dreams whenever I am going through some sort of spiritual exploration in my life. I'd say they began appearing around the time I started studying Taoism and became most prominent when I had started attempting lucid dreaming and was getting really serious about meditation.

I don't think the dark water is ominous, though. I have only had a handful of true tragedies in my life (for which I am grateful), and the dark water dreams never happened around then.

Comment

Working...
      X