This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams

Have you ever had a dream where it felt so real. For a moment when you woke up you thought it happened. I haven't remembered a dream in 6 yrs,until a couple of days ago. A character on one of my fav shows, in my dream she had a miscarriage. So... I looked up the seasons to see if that really happened.It didn't. But about 2-3 days later, I looked up the actress, Constance Marie. She had 2 miscarriages, before she had her 1st child.
    I've had other problems with my dreams where I would never remember them until bits and pieces of them occured in the next day or so. Like the time I almst got hit by a truck. But I was more focused on this dream, even though I will take any advice you guys give me.
    Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if it doesn't make sense
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Re: Dreams

wish someone had an answer.well....oh well.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Those dreams could have been visions... I had some of these dreams some years or months ago.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

This is Common among people with Healthy mindset.
        It seems that your mentally fit and your brain is doing some research of its own?
        there is something called "ESP"

Comment

i dont always remember my dreams, but sometimes when i come about somethin or someone il have a deja vu moment.. kinda weird, like i was suppose to remember somethin but dont, and whatever opportunity was there fades away..

Comment

I am in the ninth grade now. When I was in the 8th grade,my teacher told us she was pregnant,this was at the end of the year. This year, maybe a week or some days ago, I had a dream. I was standing next to that teacher, and she was pregnant. I asked her what the sex was,and this was her reply : "I think it's...a girl". So I woke up and my sister is still in middle school, so I had her ask for me.
            So, the next day later, my sister comes home, I ask her, and she says that the teacher is having a baby girl.

Comment

I have already told you that you are probably psychic. Haven't I?
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Quin7900 View Post
                Have you ever had a dream where it felt so real. For a moment when you woke up you thought it happened.
                I've had two recently, quite frightening ones - I was grateful to wake up! They were just reflecting some stuff that's going on in my life, though.

Comment

I also have weird deja vu moments or whatever. I would dream smething,and like the next 2 days or week later, something would occur,and I asked myself the same question everytime. "DId this happen yesterday?" Eventually, I stopped asking myself that,and just dealing with it.

Comment

I don't remember dreams because I'm too tired to write them down. But when I do I remember many details. When I was your age I had these kind of dreams too. I still have Deja vu like events but I forget why I had them or what they even mean.

As others have said you most likely have a natural clairvoyant talent (you should develop it NOW when your young) if you continue down your spiritual path it will aid you tremendously

Have you ever tried to have a lucid dream? There are many books on the subject, they may help you remember more of your dreams

Comment

How do I do that? I am surprised that I actually can remember something. I usually never remember them.

Comment

A few times I have dreams that have felt so real, I've woken up wondering where I was, and why I has in my bed rather than where I had been in my dream. Along the same lines, I've been shocked out of sleep because I've rolled over and the person who I was dreaming about (my wife) wasn't next to me and I was alone.

Comment

One of the best things I've learned about dream interpretation is to (after you wake up and are remembering the dream) place yourself in the role of each character in the dream. Even if you were in it, the part you play might not be yourself. You'll know when it makes sense because you'll have an "aha" moment, and say "Oh THAT'S what it meant!"

Standard interpretations are nonsense. If you are afraid of wolves, for example, and dream of one, it's a whole different ball game than if you love them. We have different symbology derived from our individual cultures, upbringing, and lives.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I have trouble with placing myself in the other person's shoes. I try though. But I just don't understand,but, when I am dreaming I am usually looking down at them,or looking at them,but no one knows I am there. Like I am a ghost or invisible.

Comment

As I know, when you have a dream where you are "invisible" it's sort of a vision, warning...
                              I neither had much of these dreams, nor I remember. My opinion is based in books.
                              But I would like to ask you something-
                              1. Could you move freely in the dreams?
                              2. How did you look like (human, ghost..)?

Comment

Working...
                              X