X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Get off the chair or...!"

Hello comrades.
    I have a little problem..
    A couple of girls in my class were always asking me to do a certain thing for half of a year. They threatened to bring my crush upon me. And she still influences on me in some ways. Sometimes I was just doing that thing because I didn't want to have an arguement with them (it happened during the most of the time), and sometimes I tried to talk with them about it (and I had achieved nothing by doing so).

What do you say?

P.S.
    That thing used to make a lot of trouble to me.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: "Get off the chair or...!"

If your referring to sexual assault I'd report it immediately. Your being so vague I cannot tell.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

No, there is nothing sexual or bad in it, I guarantee.
      But there is no good in that thing as well.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

If there is no good and no bad, then its neutral? In which case I would not be concerned. Nobody here on PF will judge you, just tell us whats going on!
        White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
        sigpic
        In Days of yore,
        From Britain's shore
        Wolfe the dauntless hero came
        And planted firm Britannia's flag
        On Canada's fair domain.
        Here may it wave,
        Our boast, our pride
        And joined in love together,
        The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
        The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I was sitting near them, in front of the teacher. They were always asking me to move to another place, only because I am taller.
          Even when I moved, they still asked me to move (again).

Comment

Tell them to hush and leave you alone.
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Thanks I will.

Comment

Dont worry about them.
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I vote for giving them the raised eyebrow treatment and then ignoring them.
                  "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Nice idea, Vigdisdotter!
                    Why didn't I think about it?

Comment

I would honestly ignore them. They are clearly only being dumb and trying to mess with you. Ooor who knows maybe one of them has crush on you and they are trying to get your attention in a very childish way lol

Comment

How did this ever turn out for you Glebz? Are they still being dumb?

Comment

Thanks, Lilium.
                          No, they left the case as it was. New year, new places XD

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                            Thanks, Lilium.
                            No, they left the case as it was. New year, new places XD
                            no problemo. haha well that's awesome news!!! good to hear you got rid of the jerks.

Comment

Working...
                            X