Thread: Helpppp :c

Aug 2013
    Religion
    starting down the Neo-pagan path

Helpppp :c

MERRY MEET :]
    So I typed this long thing asking for help and the site deleted it so i am very frustrated right now sorry for this unorganized post.

anyway im looking for a religion or path if theres any at all similar to mine so i can research and study it so if you know of any please comment heres an outline of my beliefs any questions just ask and i will answer if you are un clear on something or i failed to cover it any information is helpful even if your lost feel the same let me know maybe we can start a new path.

there is a goddess and god they are earth air space animals insects elements spirituality etc. they gave us themselves to sustain our lives

you dont HAVE to worship them you SHOULD because they derserve it for all they have given us

Magick is everywhere we all have it we all have gifts and its in everything you just have to choose to use it

an it harm none do as ye will~ do what you want as long as it harms no one or thing

Give what you take~ if you kill for food then feed wild animals or rescue some animals give back for what the goddess and god provided us with. if you kill a tree plant 2 etc.

everything is equal gays trans people things are all equal. they should not be shunned

people have the right to other religions dont hate them for there beliefs.

karma is real if you do bad things bad things will happen. if you dont respect what you have it will not respect you dont take anything for granted.

there is an afterlife of some sort and reincarnation is possible

any comments are welcome and appreciated PM me if you would like thank you!

Jul 2013
    Religion
    Polytheistic apatheist
    Phrase
    Let the light in

Re: Helpppp :c

Sounds a bit Wiccish to me. You might look into eclectic Wicca.

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

The site probably didn't eat it...when you are a new member, your first couple of posts have to be approved before they are visible. Its part of our spam prevention. I realize its a bit annoying and frustrating, but then again, so is spam!!
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Hellenic
    Phrase
    Because I knew nothing, nothing was beneath me.

You describe a pretty Wicca influenced path it sounds like, you even have an it harm none. I'd say look into the different branches of Wicca. It's a varied group with many different types from Gardenian to the eclectic. Don't feel the need to label yourself. Look into the paths that interest or resound with your own beliefs and take that which you agree with. You needn't call yourself Wiccan to have many Wiccan traits in your faith for example.
    “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
    -Madeline Miller, Circe