Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helpppp :c

MERRY MEET :]
    So I typed this long thing asking for help and the site deleted it so i am very frustrated right now sorry for this unorganized post.

anyway im looking for a religion or path if theres any at all similar to mine so i can research and study it so if you know of any please comment heres an outline of my beliefs any questions just ask and i will answer if you are un clear on something or i failed to cover it any information is helpful even if your lost feel the same let me know maybe we can start a new path.

there is a goddess and god they are earth air space animals insects elements spirituality etc. they gave us themselves to sustain our lives

you dont HAVE to worship them you SHOULD because they derserve it for all they have given us

Magick is everywhere we all have it we all have gifts and its in everything you just have to choose to use it

an it harm none do as ye will~ do what you want as long as it harms no one or thing

Give what you take~ if you kill for food then feed wild animals or rescue some animals give back for what the goddess and god provided us with. if you kill a tree plant 2 etc.

everything is equal gays trans people things are all equal. they should not be shunned

people have the right to other religions dont hate them for there beliefs.

karma is real if you do bad things bad things will happen. if you dont respect what you have it will not respect you dont take anything for granted.

there is an afterlife of some sort and reincarnation is possible

any comments are welcome and appreciated PM me if you would like thank you!

Re: Helpppp :c

Sounds a bit Wiccish to me. You might look into eclectic Wicca.
    Blog: http://thestarsafire.tumblr.com

Kuchi wa wazawai no moto (the mouth is the origin of disasters)

Comment

The site probably didn't eat it...when you are a new member, your first couple of posts have to be approved before they are visible. Its part of our spam prevention. I realize its a bit annoying and frustrating, but then again, so is spam!!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

You describe a pretty Wicca influenced path it sounds like, you even have an it harm none. I'd say look into the different branches of Wicca. It's a varied group with many different types from Gardenian to the eclectic. Don't feel the need to label yourself. Look into the paths that interest or resound with your own beliefs and take that which you agree with. You needn't call yourself Wiccan to have many Wiccan traits in your faith for example.
        Circe

Comment

Working...
        X