Greatest fears.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest fears.

What are your greatest fears? If you don't mind sharing.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Re: Greatest fears.

Bad news. Or anticipating bad news, but not knowing exactly what's wrong. That's a terrible feeling, especially when it ends up being something that won't get better.

Comment

Mine is wolves, and losing ones who are dear to me.
      Though, it seems that I don't have much to lose...
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Mostly I fear the stupidity of humans,not your everyday humans but the ones that run things like the Government
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Crocodiles. Especially big saltwater crocodiles. I can look at crocs on tv or in zoos, but those really big ones have heads that are as long as I am tall. Even small alligators can cause problems for golfers.

And swimming past the continental shelf in the ocean. It's less than a half mile out in most parts of California. There's a lot of ocean down there. I have occasional recurring nightmares about it.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

a world without pizza
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I know people says she's a legend and whatever. But my greatest fear is Bloody Mary. Scared the shit out of me when I was a little kid. I'm still one if that's what you wanna call minors. But anyways, everytime I see a picture of her or some type of vid, I start crying. Scares the hell out of me.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                a world without pizza
                ^^^ That would prove once and for all that Hell is real.

Poverty, nukes, and Fidel Castro.

I was 4 or 5 when the Cuban Missile Crisis happened, and overheard enough to scare me. I used to look under the bed for him at night.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Drowning while looking up and seeing the light dissapear and just sinking into the void of the ocean.

If the movie troll 2 became real, damn that would be terrifying.
                  White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                  sigpic
                  In Days of yore,
                  From Britain's shore
                  Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                  And planted firm Britannia's flag
                  On Canada's fair domain.
                  Here may it wave,
                  Our boast, our pride
                  And joined in love together,
                  The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                  The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

What are you up to right now?

- - - Updated - - -

oops,that was an accident.

Comment

Funny you should mention the drowning thing Doc,as a kid I almost drowned,and what you described is exactly what I saw,lucky for me the water was only about 15 feet deep. I slipped through an inner tube,went down and kicked off from the bottom,and managed to grab the tube. That year the city sent me to camp,where I spent all my time in the pool teaching myself to swim. I learned well enough to pass the swim test in boot camp in the Navy.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Funny you should mention the drowning thing Doc,as a kid I almost drowned,and what you described is exactly what I saw,lucky for me the water was only about 15 feet deep. I slipped through an inner tube,went down and kicked off from the bottom,and managed to grab the tube. That year the city sent me to camp,where I spent all my time in the pool teaching myself to swim. I learned well enough to pass the swim test in boot camp in the Navy.
                        That sounds almost traumatising. Its funny that this is my fear because one of my favourite things on this earth is swimming, and whenever I go up to newfoundland I dive off the cliff rocks into the cold water and swim for a couple of hours.
                        sigpic
                        In Days of yore,
                        From Britain's shore
                        On Canada's fair domain.
                        Here may it wave,
                        Our boast, our pride
                        The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

To tell you the truth that moment of almost drowning was one of the most peaceful experiences I ever had. I really had to fight the urge to just let go and sink down into the water.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            To tell you the truth that moment of almost drowning was one of the most peaceful experiences I ever had. I really had to fight the urge to just let go and sink down into the water.
                            Were you in a pool or in a large body of water?
                            Because in a pool I could see how it would be peaceful, quiet water, warm temperature. But in the ocean, or at least the ones around here. Are cold, frigid and constantly creak and moan for some reason, tectonic plates shifting, whales? Idk.
                            sigpic
                            In Days of yore,
                            From Britain's shore
                            On Canada's fair domain.
                            Here may it wave,
                            Our boast, our pride
                            The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

It was in the Oakland estuary part of San Francisco bay. In a pool at least you know the depth,there it was an unknown.
                              Strangely I felt no panic as I was sinking,and that memory has stayed with me my whole life.

- - - Updated - - -

I might add that this was not the only time I came close to dieing. I was electrocuted by 440 volts and high Amps while in the service,and people were amazed that I survived with little trauma,I also went down a flight of stairs and through a glass door,woke up three days later in the hospital with no broken bones. This is one reason that the prospect of dieing does not concern me now. And no I did not see the shining light people talk about.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                              X