Does anyone on here Dance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone on here Dance?

If you like to dance, what's your favorite type?
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Re: Does anyone on here Dance?

Ballet, but of course that was long ago & far away.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Horizontally.........
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Horizontally?
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I love to watch dancing too. I dance, but not professionally or anything. But watching other people dance is quite interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
            Horizontally.........
            This is why we are friends XD.
            hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

I took about 3 years of Middle Eastern dance (both Turkish and Egyptian belly dance)

Also-Very nice Heka lol
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

Funny Heka

Comment

Well if dance is defined as body movements upon a floor after a sufficient amount of drink to loosen up I suppose I have danced. If intentional or classy then I suppose I fall into the couldn't carry a tune in a bucket type of dancer. he he he
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I'm pretty hilarious!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I've been doing Scottish Country dancing for about 5 years now and have just taken up Scottish Highland Dancing too.

Comment

Thank goodness no one said 'twerking' :P
                        My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

I like to dance but I do not do it as often as I would like. It is hard to find people in dance classes who stay long enough to establish a good connection as a dance partner.

Comment

That's the great thing about Scottish Country dancing - it's Social dancing and loads of fun, you don't need a regular partner. You turn up to a class or social dance event, ask someone to dance/someone asks you for a dance, then you find 2 or 3 other couples (depending on the dance) to form a "set" (group of dancers), do the dance and then you are entirely free to find a new partner and a new group of dancers for the next dance. It's actually encouraged to do that. It means you make loads of friends too. There are competitions and "dems" but you don't have to do them if you don't want to, and just stick to the social side.

I would really recommend giving it a go. You don't have to live in Scotland, or even in the UK - there's lots of groups all over the world. It also keeps you really fit and the music is amazing. I can't post links yet, but if you type RSCDS Scottish Dancing into Google you'll find more information and plenty of places to dance!

I may be a tad enthusiastic about my sport but I don't care. I enjoy what I do and wish others would join in.

Comment

Originally posted by Auseklis View Post
                              Thank goodness no one said 'twerking' :P
                              I tend to try to twerk when I'm pissed. I'm sure it's not a nice sight... :P

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment