This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money Spell not working

Of course it's a money spell not working. I have made a doll that is green stuffed with play money and a note asking for money so my family and me can be happy then anointed it with cinnamon oil and asked the god and goddess to help me with my magic. I anoint the doll every day and have found a dollar on the ground within two weeks haha. I guess my magic is lacking and my cashflow if anyone has some suggestions I would love to hear it than

Re: Money Spell not working

First of all, what would you consider as evidence of this charm working? Are your goals realistic? Many of us have struggled with prosperity spells because while a spell can increase the liklihood that a particular outcome occurs, it can't produce miracles. We're in the middle of a global recession and many people are struggling, so there is a lot that could be preventing these kinds of spells from being able to take effect.

In my own experience, I find more specific spells to be more effective. For example, if I need a little extra money for something specific. I did a prosperity spell just over a year ago, when I was scared that JP might not find a job. Rather than ask that we have plenty money, I asked that our kitchen cupboards will always be full and we'll be able to keep warm and healthy over the winter. JP did find a job, but I also kept stumbling upon creative ways to keep our food budget down (to the point that we had access to better food than we'd had previously, while spending half of what we were). A colleage from work brought in a black sack full of clothes that her daughter was throwing out. I'm the only person she knows who's as small as her daughter, so she gave the clothes to me for free. Some still had the tags on and the rest didn't look like they'd been worn much. There were dresses to see me thought the party season and lovely cosy jumpers to help keep me warm. We also learnt that by moving the futon into the livingroom, we could snuggle under the blanket together and save a fortune on our heating bill.

The point I'm trying to make is that by making the right request, although my available funds didn't increase* our cost of living went down, so we were still able to comfortably survive the hard times. I just wish my spells to find my mum a job would hit home. I'd be so much better off if I didn't have to support her financially. I think there is just too much standing between her and work, not least of all, that she has anxiety about going back to work after so many years unemployed.

*actually, I did get a 300 bonus and a payrise last year, so this isn't entirely true, but you see my point hopefully.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Yea I see what your saying I will have to think about it different ,I am just trying to pay the bills with my regular job and no extra stuff on the side but all my bills are
      paid so I cant complain too much in that arena, it just gets very close sometimes thanks thought I see what you are saying

Comment

Well, the classic image of the old village witch, isn't generally of a wealthy woman, is it? I don't think money spells have ever been particularly successful, but I think witches are also like cats; they always land on their feet! Our magic helps us to find creative solutions to our problems and can help make our lives at least a little more tolerable, but it won't make us wealthy and it won't necessarily bring happiness... it's for us to define what 'wealthy' actually means, and find our own happiness. One thing that does stand out to me, is that witches I have met both offline and on this forum, are rarely super-rich and in some cases, living pretty close to the breadline, but they are often content with their lot and I think that is the true measure of their success as both a witch and a human being.
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Well you said you found a dollar. So it did work. Just not as strong as you wanted it to be
          Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
            Well you said you found a dollar. So it did work. Just not as strong as you wanted it to be
            That would be my though as well, he got what he asked for.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by fatal222316 View Post
              Of course it's a money spell not working. I have made a doll that is green stuffed with play money and a note asking for money so my family and me can be happy then anointed it with cinnamon oil and asked the god and goddess to help me with my magic. I anoint the doll every day and have found a dollar on the ground within two weeks haha. I guess my magic is lacking and my cashflow if anyone has some suggestions I would love to hear it than
              So what is the energetic procedure here? How are you focusing/moving the energy to accomplish your end goal?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
              I don't think money spells have ever been particularly successful
              Mine have been quite successful. This doesn't mean I'm rich, but I don't have to be a millionaire for it to have been successful. Also, not all money spells are about GETTING money. They can also be about facilitating attitudes and situations for getting a better paying job or similar.
              "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Vigdisdotter View Post

Mine have been quite successful. This doesn't mean I'm rich, but I don't have to be a millionaire for it to have been successful. Also, not all money spells are about GETTING money. They can also be about facilitating attitudes and situations for getting a better paying job or similar.
                Did you read my first post? I pretty much said exactly that and gave a good example of how my prosperity spells have worked. I was just making a point as the OP seems to think that my first post wasn't satisfactory.

Comment

I focus my energy on my altar and the doll in front of it and visualize straight cash in my hands and meditate in this way I think I could have worked on this part more though maybe every day would help how do yours work vigdisdotter

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                    That's what I was thinking. I learnt this in High School. I asked to pass year 12, i carried an amulet, I said a spell every day, and in the end I passed year 12. Not brilliantly, I just passed. If I wanted to do well I should've asked for that.
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Money spells...well, call me old fashioned, but this is a good place to start. Always be careful what you ask for... because you might just get it.
                      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I have a money jar that works great but it's not set up to win the lottery. I also did a budget and cut back on stuff. I wouldn't use play money in a spell if your not willing to use some real dough to attract more dough... just saying it helps I think. My jar has a silver quarter in it. Maybe you should redo it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                          First of all, what would you consider as evidence of this charm working? Are your goals realistic? Many of us have struggled with prosperity spells because while a spell can increase the liklihood that a particular outcome occurs, it can't produce miracles. We're in the middle of a global recession and many people are struggling, so there is a lot that could be preventing these kinds of spells from being able to take effect.
                          I definitely do get results from my prosperity magic, but I think the key here is definitely being specific. If you want a better job, ask for a better job. If you want a raise, or a second job, or inspiration for saving money, ask for those things.

Comment

I focus my energy on my altar and the doll in front of it and visualize straight cash in my hands
                            So you're expecting money to materialize out of thin air? Because that's how it sounds like you've set up your spell. There is nothing in it about HOW you're going to get that money.

how do yours work vigdisdotter
                            Step by step. My spells (whether money or something else) is a long game that looks for a permanent change a situation. Missing a step means the spell flops (or if I'm unlucky, it goes boom in my face). How one earns the wanted money (not to mention how much that is) is a very important step.
                            "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I also heard a story (possibly not true) about a woman who did a spell for money and ended up getting big insurance payments from her husbands death o.O
                              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                              Seen the desert and the birds
                              You cut your hair short
                              Like a shush to an insult
                              The world had been yelling
                              Since the day you were born
                              Revolting with anger
                              While it smiled like it was cute
                              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment