Celebrities converting to Paganism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrities converting to Paganism

I recently posted this on another thread... I wonder if actors who work on shows/movies with supernatural or pagan themes become interested in the craft and if any even 'convert' to a pagan way of life? Has anyone heard of this happening?
    My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Re: Celebrities converting to Paganism

I personally haven't. However, A lot of converted pagans are pretty secretive about (from my own experience), and I would think that a Celebrity would be even more secretive if they decided to convert to a religious practice not commonly excepted.

I'd peg lady gaga for pagan in disguise :P
    Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

I haven't sorry. Lady GaGa on the otherhand, that would be pretty awesome,Domiel:P
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Perhaps Beyonce has converted as she has a lot of Esoteric symbols in her film clips and her jewelry.

Comment

I felt that Johnny Depp may venture into that realm. From what I have heard about his home he had in France and another in the UK he is very much in symbolic architecture. Perhaps it is an external representation of a personal interest?
          My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Domiel View Post
            I personally haven't. However, A lot of converted pagans are pretty secretive about (from my own experience), and I would think that a Celebrity would be even more secretive if they decided to convert to a religious practice not commonly excepted.

I'd peg lady gaga for pagan in disguise :P
            So i agree with this. However i have heard and read many sites that are saying Lady Gaga is a Illuminati puppet. And much of her dance and videos have secret illuminati symbols etc. so i am VERY interested in learning about illuminati now, and i an open for a discussion on them! :bounce::grin: On another note the artist Pink is pagan and in one of her albums where you recognize all the people that helped inspire you she thanked the Goddess Mother.

- - - Updated - - -

OH OH! And i believe, the band Godsmack are Pagan as well.... Might have to research that one again but my dad loves the band and he once kind of filled me in on the things they have said and done that leads us to believe they are Pagan. :-)

Comment

Yeah I think it's Godsmack who's singer is wiccan. And there's that chick from The Craft who owned an occult book store, not sure if she actually practiced though.

Comment

Ooh, i find the Illuminati interesting too Black Moon Wolf. I have also heard about Lady Gaga being a puppet.
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

The only celebs I can think of off the top of my head who are actually pagans would be Fairuza Balk who stared in the movie THE CRAFT who is actually Wiccan if I recall correctly and acted as an adviser to the movie. The other is Shirley Maclaine who is into spiritualism and metaphysics in real life.

I do admit I tend to disregard it when a celeb claims to convert to something. If you follow trends it seems anything that is trending finds a lot of celebs who suddenly convert or have been a victim of it themselves.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I don't pay much attention to the lives of celebrities. I don't really know anything about who they are as people, not even to the degree someone COULD know about a person without ever having met them.

Comment

What about Stevie Nicks???... I love her voice and i always wondered if she was pagan?

Comment

I've heard that Stevie Nicks is a Neo-Pagan of some sort...

I've also heard that James Franco is, too.

Cybill Shepherd, as I recall, thanked "The Goddess" in one of her awards acceptance speeches years ago. I believe that she claims to be an eclectic Neo-Pagan.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Moon Wolf View Post
                          What about Stevie Nicks???... I love her voice and i always wondered if she was pagan?
                          In my opinion, this is a very good possibility. Her record company is called "Welsh Witch Music" and the imagery that is often present in her songs leads me to the conclusion that it's likely.

Comment

Working...
                          X