Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your progression?

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan

Re: What's your progression?

Atheist-----> Wiccan-------> Eclectic Pagan ------> Possible Hellenist ------> Agnostic ------> Atheist ------> Really have no idea any more

Banned!
    Oct 2010

Born Nature Heathen ----- Force into Catholicism by state law, still Nature Heathen ----- Rejected Catholicism when laws changed and remained Nature Heathen ----- Hardened my Nature Heathen beliefs.

Oct 2009
    Religion
    Witchy Pagan

roman catholic>>>nothing>>>"what is this Wicca?">>>pagan witch
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Kemetic

Born Methodist > lapsed Methodist > Nothing in particular > Serious Bible Bashy BAC> Banished from group for asking too many questions>Nothing, but researching mythology and history> Fluffy Pagan at Uni > Nothing in particular > Reveleations that someone or something is watching over me > Search for understanding > Realisation of being Pagan > Leaning to Celtic > Leaning to Kemetic > Kemetic.

M
    In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Oct 2010

Didn't really think about it - "Fuck if I know"> Agnostic - "A little bit of doubt is always healthy" > Atheīst - "There is no such thing as a god. Only make-believe that people use to make life look a bit easier." > Slight interest in anything non-monotheīstic - "There might be some sense to this stuff, but I don't feel the need to communicate with deities on another plane or things like that." > Slight interest in Wicca - "It seems like something I could respect, but it's not for me." > Interest in Satanism - "Most of what Lavey wrote, I can agree with, but you don't need to call yourself a Satanist to be that kind of person. I guess Satanism is a way of personal motivation, one that I have no need of." > Nihilism - "If the universe has no purpose and I am without any value to the universe, then I don't care. As long as I mean something to at least one creature, I will die a happy man."
    And now I will express a quote in mime...

Nov 2010

Catholic-Shamanic Pagan-Eclectic Neo-pagan-Agnostic Occultist- and back to Eclectic Neo-Pagan.

Nov 2010
    Religion
    Solitary Eclectic Pagan Witch

Roman Catholic---> Agnostic-----> Atheist-----> Buddhist/Agnostic-----> Atheist--------> (Eclectic) Pagan

This is pretty accurate, but I have gone back and forth with forms of Paganism since I was 14.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    learning things...

Catholic >> less Catholic >> nothing >> electic pagan >> magicks (no more believe in gods)
    Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

no christian believer in christianity > Wicca > Hedge witch/Traditional crafter/Druid :-*
    Autumn
    /|\

Nov 2010
    Religion
    I made my own, for myself, with no name.

Nothing---->Forced Christian--->"Goto Church or we disown you"--->Been going for 24 years so its all I know.