Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

I am a pretty new Norse Heathen. I've only considered myself one for a few months now. I just found this forum today and decided to join.

Re: Hey Everyone

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.
    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

welcome !
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome to the forum
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

An introduction to me.

Hello everyone.

I'm a spiritual seeker in this crazy world. Like many others, I was raised as a Christian (Southern Baptist, to be precise) and eventually denounced all religion and became an Atheist. After I entered college and took classes in History, Philosophy and Psychology, I decided to give religion another chance. From there, I delved into Christianity again as well as Islam, Judaism, Gnosticism, Bah'ai, Sikhism, Native spirituality, Deism, Mysticism, Jainsim, Paganism, and reconstructionism. This eventually led me to Buddhism, then to Hinduism, then to a mixture of the two, back to Buddhism, and eventually to now; back to square one as a seeker with an interest in Pagan practice once more.

Even though I'm a seeker, I'm still quite influenced by Buddhism and Hinduism, and I feel a draw to many other deities, practices, rites and rituals of the past. I also have an affection for the darker (read: not "evil") side of life. I love the night, winter and the stories that the shadows can tell us. I'm also interested in learning about myths, monsters and demons.

Hope to have many great conversations here.

Comment

Re: An introduction to me.

Welcome to the Forum
            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to PF!
                  Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome.Hope you have a great time here
                    silly old man

Comment

Welcome to the forum, comrade!
                      I hope you will find here what you are looking for.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome aboard!

PS: You have the greatest avatar ever!
                        [4:82]

Comment

Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here
                          silly old man

Comment

Welcome to the forum, amigo!
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hey there! always good to see another Heathen, I'm new to it too. Hope you enjoy it here!

Comment

Working...
                              X