Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello!

Hey buddy!

Your religion interests me quite a bit, hope you find your time here fulfilling.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

thanks everyone and I think I will enjoy my time here as well!

Comment

Re: Hey, y'all!

Thank you, everyone for welcoming me here. And I thought us Texans were friendly.

~Tiger Rainstorm

Comment

Welcome to the Forum
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Hi there.

Hi everyone. My name is Stephanie, i'm 24. I was raised Christian, my whole family is but many denominations. I was with my mom mostly who is pentacostal but also saw my dad and stepmom every other week and they are baptist. Also have some nondenominational, methodist, 7th day adventist, and probably more in my family. When I was a teen I got a bible, we were going to church and all that. I read the bible a few times. I tried to cling to christianity for a few years but it wasn't feeling right for me personally. I ended up having a short spout where I called myself a satanist and said hail satan....that didn't last long. Nothing against real satanists, I have a few as friends and read up on them a bit. I did say I was laveyan satanist I think it was, I did do some research into it first. I really wanted to look into paganism though and wicca since I was 13, maybe younger, but my family thinks pagans are all satan worshipping devils and evil...so I didn't get the chance. I declared myself an atheist instead but that didn't feel right to me either. Eventually I got on my own at 18 where I could look up wicca, paganism etc. I am Wiccan now. Just a run of the mill Wiccan I suppose. Still pretty new to it but i've been Wiccan for a few years now my progress is just going slow. I believe in the Lord and Lady and work on developing a relationship with them, the earth and divine in it all around. I finally feel "home".

Comment

Re: Hi there.

Hey! welcome to the forum! It's awesome you've found something that feels right! hope you enjoy yourself here!

Comment

Re: Hi there.

Nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy this very friendly meeting place of like minded folk.
                My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Re: An introduction to me.

Welcome and I hope to have some great conversations with you here on this forum.
                  My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Re: Hey Everyone

Heya and welcome. I am sure you will enjoy it here as everyone is so lovely and friendly.

Comment

Re: Hey there!

Welcome to the Pagan Forum and I hope you have a great time meeting the lovely people here.

Comment

Greetings lovely Goddess worshiper. Enjoy your time here at the Pagan Forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and I am sure you will enjoy the diversity and friendships that can be made here.

Comment

Hello, Xemzo! I hope you'll enjoy the forum
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to PF!!
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Re: Hey there!

Hello and welcome to PF!
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X