X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sexy Ladies Thread

Kate Beckinsale
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

can't believe i forgot Paramore. while we're musical, i give you The Donnas:

Be Excellent to each other - or something will Happen to you.

Comment

Love me some Jennifer Tilly - can y'all believe she's 50?!

The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Some awesome choices already posted.

But we need some more nerd/geek chicks in here.

Cali Lewis

iJustine/Justine Ezarik

Sarah Lane

Kirsten Sanford/Dr. Kiki

Allison Scagliotti (she plays a geek on TV, and from what I can tell, is a geek in real life)

Now... since music has been brought up too...

Indica

Emilee Autumn

Cristina Scabbia

That'll do for now.
          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Thorson, you have great taste in girls. Particularly Allison and Emilee

CttCJim, I agree, all the Donnas also look great.

Perzephone, 50?!?!?! One of the hottest fifty year olds ever. Damn.
            Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Christina Aguilera

diiitttaaa *drool*

Katie Perry

Comment

Those are all suggestions that I could get behind, if you know what I mean.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=813.msg13609#msg13609 date=1289889766]
                  Indica

[/quote]

Jonsu (the singer) also knows how to look not so sexy but rather scary.. > http://pihlajainen.deviantart.com/gallery/#Gigs

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=813.msg13698#msg13698 date=1289913282]
                    Jonsu (the singer) also knows how to look not so sexy but rather scary.. > http://pihlajainen.deviantart.com/gallery/#Gigs
                    [/quote]

Jonsu is sexy... even in those "scary" pictures.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=813.msg13702#msg13702 date=1289913470]
                      Jonsu is sexy... even in those "scary" pictures.
                      [/quote]

...and well, I was a bit bad person when I picked up the pictures to show there.. Chose the ones I found interesting - not "sexy" or sweet.

Comment

emilie autumn cos she deserves many mentions ;D

Comment

Well for some of those who prefer the ladies, with a good sense of humor, ability to cook and a nice smile- Nigella Lawson

sigpic

Comment

Just went through this thread and the boyo was appalled that there were no pics of Jessica Biel. So enjoy.

Comment

I've had a crush on her since before I knew it was okay for girls to have crushes on other girls - Bif Naked.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=813.msg13973#msg13973 date=1289952249]
                                I've had a crush on her since before I knew it was okay for girls to have crushes on other girls - Bif Naked.

[/quote]
                                Woot! I TOTALLY second you on Biff.....she's awesome!
                                Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X