X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magicians make pacts with demons

This guy seriously has a head tap haha

Re: Magicians make pacts with demons

Oooh I was all ready to jump in here talking about Demons versus malicious entities...

And it's a youtube link about some guy who claims that magicians are using demons for their tricks lol

Well you know what... why not? How do we know that some of the tricks aren't aided by spirits of some kind? Or that some of these magicians actually aren't using some kind of physically manifested magick.

Or of course, they could just be elaborate tricks, misdirection and illusion.

Comment

Heh, as if smoke and mirrors aren't enough to fool most people. XP

Comment

You have to admit, stage magic has really stepped up in the last few years. Some of the current magicians perform some amazing tricks... even if it is just smoke and mirrors it's still entertaining.

Comment

Perhaps a demon of sorts is using the human as a plaything and making him perform tricks as some people do with dogs.
          My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
            Oooh I was all ready to jump in here talking about Demons versus malicious entities...

And it's a youtube link about some guy who claims that magicians are using demons for their tricks lol

Well you know what... why not? How do we know that some of the tricks aren't aided by spirits of some kind? Or that some of these magicians actually aren't using some kind of physically manifested magick.

Or of course, they could just be elaborate tricks, misdirection and illusion.
            Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
            You have to admit, stage magic has really stepped up in the last few years. Some of the current magicians perform some amazing tricks... even if it is just smoke and mirrors it's still entertaining.
            Yes it has really stepped up and thats thanks to Val 'The Masked magician' Valentino. when he did the "breaking the magicians code he got people interested in magic again. and the fact that everyone now knew atleast one way the trick could be done magicians had to now find new tricks to impress eople still.

And no trust me they are all illusions and that card trick one is easy to do (obviously takes practise but it is easy) well the way i would do it anyway i dunno if he did it the same way.

Originally posted by Unus Mundus View Post
            Heh, as if smoke and mirrors aren't enough to fool most people. XP
            some times you dont need smoke and mirrors something as easy as amechanical pencil can fool someone. or a magnet

Originally posted by Auseklis View Post
            Perhaps a demon of sorts is using the human as a plaything and making him perform tricks as some people do with dogs.
            hahaha ummmm doubt it, would be kinda cool though

ersonally i think the guy that made the video just can explain how the tricks are done and doesnt want to seem like he is stupid so says that they do it with the help of demons.

Comment

Either way it's still fun to watch. I've always been curious about the work put into the tricks they do. It seems like they just get to do fun things all the time!

Comment

the last guy that was on water and did the coat trick where all of a sudden he was on the other side of a window. Now that was impressive. Don't (personally) really care how he did it, but damn that was cool AND entertaining!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                  the last guy that was on water and did the coat trick where all of a sudden he was on the other side of a window. Now that was impressive. Don't (personally) really care how he did it, but damn that was cool AND entertaining!
                  The water one looked like it could easily have been a submerged platform, the way that he was standing so carefully and being sure not to move much. But the window/coat trick was really neat. And the card trick was absurdly entertaining, even though I'm sure there's a really simple trick to it. lol

Comment

The window trick all im going to say is look very closely at the guy on the other side of the window in the grey tshirt with his back to you

Comment

I always just thought the magicians just really had magikal gifts and put them to entertaining uses. Has anyone seen the 17 year old named Colins Key from Americas Got Talent?!? There is no way that guy doesn't have a gift, he is sooooo good and some of his trucks totally defy laws of physics.... I don't believe demons have anything to do with it. I think people have powers and some are magicians.

Comment

Working...
                      X