Davecat tells how he married a RealDoll named Sidore Kuroneko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davecat tells how he married a RealDoll named Sidore Kuroneko

Interesting choice of relationship and although it is not my cup of tea... but wow these girls are quite 'well made'.
    My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Re: Davecat tells how he married a RealDoll named Sidore Kuroneko

Personally, I much prefer living, breathing, flesh and blood humans as partners, but I say that if it makes him happy, good on him. He's not hurting anyone and, this way, nobody will hurt him. A little strange, perhaps, but life's too short to limit yourself to normality.

Comment

I imagine it would be like taking care of an invalid to a degree. Especially if sex, 70 percent, makes up so much of his relationship with the doll and the need to keep her sanitary and clean. But makes one wonder when we'll hear about them demanding marital rights and such? While highly improbable it does seem like it would be a next step to have their lifestyles accepted or at least tolerated as a real relationship and not a fantasy or infatuation of some sort.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

And yet he couldn't just be faithful to her either. Hence doll number 2.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Then there's this guy:

The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
            OH I just got an image of Snape from that picture and wonder about the next Harry Potter sequel..he he he
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

He is an interesting one.
              My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

What a guy. What a doll. What a nose.
                The "minister" was kind of an arse.

Comment

I just feel sad for these people. There's obviously a deep emotional hole they're trying to fill, I mean a sex toy is one thing, but a doll can never replace interacting with real people.

Comment

I have no opinion on any of this, just laughter.

Maybe I'll try to type something more when I get control of myself again, but probably not.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

This stuff is all over the place ATM. I watched a tv show the other day that included a man in love with his car, a pastor in a relationship with a soundboard, a woman who married a carnival ride, a woman who makes out with Statue of Liberty statues, and to take the cake, a woman that had a ceremony with the Eiffel Tower, broke it off after the city told her she couldn't go near it, who also has a thing for bridges and cranes, and who is currently in a relationship with the Berlin Wall.

A doll is tame.
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Stuff like this always makes me go "wow."

I agree that he's not hurting anyone. However, I do judge him. I feel sorry for him at the same time. He clearly has deep psychological problems. He can't connect to a person who disagrees with him and has her own opinions (ie a human being) so he has to project his desires onto dolls. He's gone so deeply into it that he projects decision-making capabilities (like choosing outfits) onto them, though these seem to be highly superficial. I guess on one hand, if he's happy, it doesn't matter. I just don't see how anyone with those kinds of problems can truly be happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                        and who is currently in a relationship with the Berlin Wall.
                        She must be heartbroken that part of it is getting torn down to make room for housing developments.

Comment

If the doll were a sapient and independent android then my response would pretty much be, "cool, best of luck to the couple (or triple in this case)". As is, shrug, he's not hurting anyone except maybe himself and is therefore not an actual concern. That's the kindest thing I can say about this story.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post

She must be heartbroken that part of it is getting torn down to make room for housing developments.
                            I think she has a piece in her yard... I dunno, there was just a shot of her really worried when they were moving it.
                            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                            Seen the desert and the birds
                            You cut your hair short
                            Like a shush to an insult
                            The world had been yelling
                            Since the day you were born
                            Revolting with anger
                            While it smiled like it was cute
                            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Weird. Is she a Berliner/German? I'm just wondering because if she wasn't around when the Wall actually fell, it's probably not even a piece of it. They spray paint a lot of concrete over here to sell as "The Wall," but as big as it was, it was a limited size lol. Most of the time, if you got a chunk of "The Wall" after 1989, it's not actually the Wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X