Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiritual family?

Re: Spiritual family?

My family has never really felt "spiritual," the catholics and protestants we do have aren't even all that religious. Its more just a formality of tradition rather than faith... I'm about the only spiritual one I can think of in the family... :c

Comment

I believe 100% that spiritual families exist and they may be in human or spiritual form. Some may say that the human spiritual family may be guardian angels manifesting through people in your life, or people who once were part of your family in a past life or they actually hold genetic keys related to you (either physical or spiritual). Spirit form families are often described as guardian angels (and other spirit forms), deities, thought-forms etc. I feel that deep down in your own heart/soul you will know the answer to this and how it related to your experiences and walk in life.
      My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Auseklis View Post
        I believe 100% that spiritual families exist and they may be in human or spiritual form. Some may say that the human spiritual family may be guardian angels manifesting through people in your life, or people who once were part of your family in a past life or they actually hold genetic keys related to you (either physical or spiritual). Spirit form families are often described as guardian angels (and other spirit forms), deities, thought-forms etc. I feel that deep down in your own heart/soul you will know the answer to this and how it related to your experiences and walk in life.
        Thank you so much! That did help me tremendously, I been feeling detached from my spiritual family because of getting too caught up in the lies of this world and a few people in it. I feel much better after your insight, I think I might just have needed to hear/see someone else say it besides me or someone trying to play head games with me. Most of the time it is a topic I get made fun of or people just don't understand what I am talking about.

Comment

I agree with Auseklis. I think that this can sometimes be the explanation when you feel extremely close to someone after just meeting them. I haven't met anyone that I feel that kind of spiritual connection with yet but I hope that I do. I think it's great that you have people like this in your life! I hope you are able to fully embrace it and walk your spiritual path with your spiritual family in tow.

Comment

I think one has to define what a Spiritual Family is to them.

For instance I am the family genealogist so all my ancestors are alive to me all at once. In many ways I am the lore keeper for I am forever seeking them or being directed to aspects that might otherwise be lost. It is truly lifting when you get messages from people you never would know thanking you for introducing them to their family heritage. In many ways it is to connect to the family energies that mark each generation but connect it all across the sands of time like some ripple that is ever moving outward from ones earliest ancestor.

I have a sister that died a few hours after her birth but for nearly all of my life her spirit has been with me. At times very vocal in her presence, other times more a shade or shadow that is there around me. Yet the truly interesting aspect to me is that as I have aged and grown in this life so to has my sister's shade aged along with me. She had both been a source of inspiration to me and an opening that was used by another entity to attack me in her form. So she is a constant reminder of a spirit family connection. Yet in many ways she is like the aunt who died the day I was born but has intervened in my life on at least two occasions. Let me tell you it's a bit strange when you find a picture of a person and tell your mother you've met him and talked to him only to discover he died the day you were born.

My mother-in-law passed a few years ago yet she has twice saved my youngest son from serious injury in two car wrecks that totaled the car with him physically being thrown out in one. Perhaps not entirely different than the Highlander's Spirit that showed up the first night I was stationed in Scotland and has been an active protector for my family since though after I married he stayed mostly with my wife and children. Yes one branch of my family hails from the Isle of Lewis of the northern coast of Scotland, which was ironic in that I got that family tree in part a few days before I would transfer there.

So one might have a Spiritual Family that is composed of ones ancestors. One might have a Spiritual Family that is composed of their immediate family that has dropped their Earthly Garb within your own lifetime such as siblings, parents or grandparents. One might have a Spiritual Family that is composed of entities that never where of human form or life but act as allies or guides and remain at your side from the time of ones birth. One might have a Spiritual Family that is composed of extended family that includes collateral blood lines such as cousins or family friends that are known as aunts, uncles, etc to our children or to us ourselves. One might even have a Spiritual Family that is composed of otherwise strangers from the net who come together on some message board in cyber space.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Yes, I firmly believe in a spiritual family and have been lucky and found many in my life.
              I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your mother and your uncles battle with agent orange(that is what took my brother's life.). Sometimes things happen in our life's that we don't understand at the time(like the loss of a loved one or people coming in and out of our life's)only to have that experence make us stronger.
              I hope you've found a home here on the forum and we can become a part of your spiritual family. This place often feels like home to me and it is full of good people from all walks of life. So let me say it now for all of us "Welcome" and we hope you stay.
              Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Yes, I do believe in spiritual world, all my afamily members are so spiritual, in fact we believe in ancient Africa beliefs whereby we gather as a family and do those rituals
                No sig for you.

Comment

I think there is our DNA ancestors who may follow us and then the families we had in our past lives. I also believe that we make bonds with a few select people and whether they are on this earth or not they check in. Example. I know my best friend is a friend I've known in each lifetime in one way or another. Currently we are both here, but in the past it has not been so and one of us has been that 'spiritual family'.

I often feel my grandmother on my fathers side. Her energy comes about when there are birds in the air and the flowers are at bloom. Her two most favorite things. I feel her and know shes around in some way, visiting and checking in.

Comment

Working...
                  X