This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calming spell or anger diffusion spell?

the tension in the house I'm living in is INCREDABLY HIGH. my roommates won't stop arguing. it's every night. and it's basically the same argument over and over again -_- there's just a lot of bad blood at my place right now, and I was hoping to find some sort of calmness or anger diffusion spell. something to maybe help, even a little bit. but I can't seem to find any :/

does anyone know a spell to diffuse anger? or could help me create my own? I'm kind of new to this stuff ><

thank you so much

Re: calming spell or anger diffusion spell?

I have 0% input on this topic, but I'm officially lurking here to wait for other people to answer this question to funnel this data to someone I know who wants it and is in a similar situation.

*sets chair down, gets drink*
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Projecting the rune Isa (pronounced ee-sa, means ice) has a cooling affect on hot situations.

Malflick, got any popcorn?
      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
      Clan of my Clan
      Kin of my Kin
      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Plenty! Share in the popcorn! I'll put some fresh kernals in the popper!
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

You could always try a cleansing around the house while everyone is out...if everyone is out at once. That will at least help clear the negativity in the house and would help to diffuse some of the tension. I'm not sure of a specific spell but a good cleansing has always helped me in the past.

Comment

Not knowing any of the specifics i'd suggest starting with an aroma regiment using oils or candles for their calming and soothing affect / effect. They can also aide in a purification / smudging application which further reduces stress and promotes calmness and relaxation. Personally I'd not use a spell in such a situation to much unfocused energy with a negative charge that potentially would become even more energized.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I don't know any spells, but I can only recommend to try to find a solution to the argument.
              Besides, if they are your roommates, can't you kick them out from the house?
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

basically, I'm looking for something in conjunction with trying to solve it verbally. to boost our peacekeeping a little. we're hoping to avoid kicking people out, but might end up having to
                I'll try cleansing me and my witch sister (I know it sounds dumb, but it's what we call each other lol. we're basically a 2 person mini-coven of people who are still trying to learn this stuff) are going to try a protection against negative energy spell as well in hopes of at the very least minimizing the effects of the arguments upon us so we can cope with them better
                thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by alternatingSelves View Post
                  basically, I'm looking for something in conjunction with trying to solve it verbally. to boost our peacekeeping a little. we're hoping to avoid kicking people out, but might end up having to
                  I'll try cleansing me and my witch sister (I know it sounds dumb, but it's what we call each other lol. we're basically a 2 person mini-coven of people who are still trying to learn this stuff) are going to try a protection against negative energy spell as well in hopes of at the very least minimizing the effects of the arguments upon us so we can cope with them better
                  thanks everyone!
                  I am curious considering that energy is neither negative nor positive until acted upon how are you going to protect against it? The room can be and probably will be energy neutral until a person comes into contact with it and charges it. As such your spell will not work in that the energy is modified by the presence of people, not by energy affecting the people who enter typically. Not unless it is a heavily negative place such as many mental hospitals or battlefields for instance.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I'm not nice. So keep that in mind.

Myself, if *I* couldn't get out of the situation (such as finding a new apartment) I'd do a working to get the roommates out. But I get the feeling you don't want to take either step so....why not a binding on the unwanted behaviour?
                    "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

we ended up finding a spell to protect against negative energy, and expanded it to protect us and the people around us, evoking Aradia. we're going to try and talk things out with them and see if it works

Comment

Instead of trying to just get rid of the negativity and anger you might attracting healing energies into the situation. I find that burning a green candle with these intentions and asking your guardians and those involved to help works well. The candle must be burnt all the way. It might lead to one more fight, but in the end, you might find the rest sizzling down. People don't let go of anger, and it just doesn't disappear, people usually have to work through it. That is my experience with this sort of thing anyways.

Comment

First of all you should know what is the cause of arguments maybe you can be able to avoid it without resorting to spells
                          No sig for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X