This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Problems Sleeping?

Dr. Agatston (the guy who writes South Beach Diet) says you need at least 8 hours of sleep to recharge. That we were built to take naps during the day. I sometimes have to take sleeping pills to get sleep, because my sleeping pattern was way off a while back.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Sleeping pills are not good for health. It is good to avoid using pills. For getting good sleep it is good to eat good quality food and morning exercise is also very important. At dinner we should eat less and sleep after some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
        See... that article even mentions spicy food specifically, and although it doesn't directly say it, it hints that it is bad for you. That's why I was so surprised. Yet, like I say, both the 'sleep expert' on the show, and my friend, insist it works.
        Nah, they are talking about dietary changes close to bed time--for someone used to not spicy, it can upset the GI system. Same with fried foods, tomatoes, etc. Good way to get heartburn that will wake you up at night.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X