This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy work

So I started working with it about 1 or 2 months ago. I had a problem of feeling undetermined negative things in my room, so I asked Domiel for an advice which appeared to be excellent.
    I am only a beginner in the energy work - sector, and I would like to ask for some guidance from all who practice it.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Energy work

you must know that where is positive energy there is also negative energy so its up to you to over power the negative energy through your mind power and high level of concentration.
    No sig for you.

Comment

Thanks, it is not a problem.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

So what do you want to know? And what do you know already?
        "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I can create some energy with my palms, but that's all I know right now. I would like to know more about working with energy.

Comment

How you work with energy is entirely dependent on your goal. Do you have a goal in mind?

Comment

Yes, I do. My goal is mainly working on natural-healing abilities with the help of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                Yes, I do. My goal is mainly working on natural-healing abilities with the help of it.
                Okay, so which one you are wanting to look at? The method of energy use can vary quite a bit between traditions.

Comment

I am pretty new to energy practicing, and I wish to learn as much as possible. Any kind can come in handy.

Comment

You should look into Qi Gong, there are a lot of systems based around accumulating and learning to utilize energy for healing purposes, as opposed to martial. This one comes particularly recommended if you want to check it out: http://www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

Comment

Now I am also working on controlling it as it passes through my body, and I direct it to specific locations (I am using it as self healing). In addition, I try to control the amount of energy made. The amount of it depends on my goal (filling a room - more energy, healing a specific area in the body - less energy).

Comment

To answer your original concern Gleb before doing any sort of ritual work and/or energy work you should at least consecrate the area with at bare minimum mental techniques and/or sage smudge or any consecrating incense like frankincense or Myrrh.

Part of energy work is 'shielding techniques' where you shield against bad energy/negative energy you should look it up on google

negative thoughtforms/energy have a habit of feeding off of you when you raise your personal energy because you are enhancing/adding to the energy field around the space in which you are doing it and your body/personal energy field

if your feeling distinctive negative vibes/energy consistently you may preform the middle pillar ritual and the either of the banishing rituals of the pentagram which are also types of energy work from the Golden Dawn tradition

I hope this helps qi gong and energy work are wonderful ways to heal yourself and other and gain a sense of peace and connectedness in yourself and with the world around you.

P.S Dr. Yang Jwing Ming's works are excellent books about Qigong and energy work his book Roots of Chinese Qigong is very good for a beginner it explains the history and basic techniques of Qigong and Chinese energy work
                        http://www.amazon.com/The-Root-Chine...+chinese+qigog

Comment

I have looked for mountains of data in Google. It's no use, the only results I have got are physics experiments.
                          When I fill a big amount of space with the energy, it feels like the amount of space is limited. Do you have any ideas of making one of the barriers you have written about?

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                            I have looked for mountains of data in Google. It's no use, the only results I have got are physics experiments.
                            When I fill a big amount of space with the energy, it feels like the amount of space is limited. Do you have any ideas of making one of the barriers you have written about?
                            Gleb I'm not sure I'm following exactly what you are feeling/sensing when you are doing energy work. Are you feeling an entity or just a mass of negative energy? Can you be more detailed as to what you are feeling in the room when you are doing energy work?

Anyway to answer your request I found a good article on the web that may help in shielding. Keep in mind that you can shield your body but you can also expand the energy shield to a room or a area like your house/apartment here is the link http://www.psionicsonline.net/basic-...ing-techniques

Comment

Originally posted by Avarin View Post
                              Gleb I'm not sure I'm following exactly what you are feeling/sensing when you are doing energy work. Are you feeling an entity or just a mass of negative energy? Can you be more detailed as to what you are feeling in the room when you are doing energy work?

Anyway to answer your request I found a good article on the web that may help in shielding. Keep in mind that you can shield your body but you can also expand the energy shield to a room or a area like your house/apartment here is the link http://www.psionicsonline.net/basic-...ing-techniques
                              I can feel the warm energy as it spreads in the room that I'm filling. But I also have a feeling that something resists and tries to block the energy from being spread, sort of a barely felt border. I am not sure that it's negative energy; though, perhaps it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the article! I'll try to make the barrier first, then the energy.

Comment

Working...
                              X