• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: review on theistic " satanism"

Originally posted by Angelo10-313 View Post
    Rae'ya really thank u very much, I hope you're not mad at me
    I promise you it's my last questions to u Rae'ya, i hope that u can help me

- I saw that some theistic Satanists used the deities from pagan gods such as Enki (Sumerian pagan god) Azazel (Canaan god) or Lucifer (Roman god) etc. So why used theistic Satanists besides that pagan gods too word as satan?

- worship church of azazel in christian devil?
    Let me ask you a question.

Why not?

Satan is a title. Why wouldn't we want to apply it to the deities who have earned that title?

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
      Let me ask you a question.

Why not?

Satan is a title. Why wouldn't we want to apply it to the deities who have earned that title?
      So, if satan it is a title, than satan is not entity right Rae'ya ?

Comment

So, if satan it is a title, than satan is not entity right Rae'ya ?
        To me personally, Satan is not one single entity, but a title that can be applied to several different deities. I said that in my first response in this thread.

I also said in my first post and in every post since then that not all Theistic Satanists believe the same thing. So while that is my personal experience of Satan, it is not necessarily the personal experience of every Theistic Satanist in the world. I don't really think that I need to go through this again, do I?

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
          To me personally, Satan is not one single entity, but a title that can be applied to several different deities. I said that in my first response in this thread.

I also said in my first post and in every post since then that not all Theistic Satanists believe the same thing. So while that is my personal experience of Satan, it is not necessarily the personal experience of every Theistic Satanist in the world. I don't really think that I need to go through this again, do I?

It is good dear Rae'ya thank u very much
          Forgive me, I ask lots of questions. This is my last questions to Rae'ya, really it will be good that u can answer.

- worship diane vera in christian devil? And did she pact with the abrahamic devil? Is this true? Who are the church of azazel? worship they judeo-christian devil? ( can u explain short and with u own words )

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
            There's a lot of different flavors of Satanism. Usually they work with a being that in the Abrahamic system is considered a demon. Many work inside a Abrahamic framework and actually believe in that God (sometimes with a different background story where God is not the almighty creator) but view him as evil or otherwise controlling. Others may not believe in God at all. Generally speaking demons in Satanism have great love for mankind and wish to help them grow spiritually. Where God wants mindless obedience and mental/spiritual stagnation Lucifer and his demons value individuality and free thought. Where God wants obedience and control, demons wish for the growth of their followers. Many Satanists don't worship per say but work with demons as guides and friends or equals, despite the power difference between human and demon. In my opinion Satanism is a religion of rebellion, from established ideas, controllers, from acceptance of powerlessness and working towards freedom, with great emphasis on a person making their own choices and not believing blindly what they're told.
            I kind of fall under this "category".
            I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamKane View Post
              I kind of fall under this "category".
              Adam thank u very much Adam, if u do not mind can I ask u this question?

- Is it true that there are a number of theistic satanists who do apparently worship satan as some deity of evil? Such as in Europe in black metal circles?

Comment

Adam thank u very much Adam, if u do not mind can I ask u this question?

- Is it true that there are a number of theistic satanists who do apparently worship satan as some deity of evil? Such as in Europe in black metal circles?
                I don't worship Satan as a deity of evil. I worship him as a deity of good.
                I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

Hail Satan.

Comment

It is good dear Rae'ya thank u very much
                  Forgive me, I ask lots of questions. This is my last questions to Rae'ya, really it will be good that u can answer.

- worship diane vera in christian devil? And did she pact with the abrahamic devil? Is this true? Who are the church of azazel? worship they judeo-christian devil? ( can u explain short and with u own words )
                  I am not affiliated with the Church of Azazel or with Diane Vera, so I can't answer this question. If you read their website I'm sure those answers will pop up.

Comment

I don't worship Satan as a deity of evil. I worship him as a deity of good.
                    Thanks Adam So adam u do not mean the devil from judeo-christian boogeyman, but satan from the pre-judaic pagan deity right? I hope it is my last question

Comment

Thanks Adam So adam u do not mean the devil from judeo-christian boogeyman, but satan from the pre-judaic pagan deity right? I hope it is my last question
                      I believe in a dark, rebellious spirit who has been called many things, two of which are Lucifer and Satan. I revere him as a good spirit.

Hail Satan.

Comment

I believe in a dark, rebellious spirit who has been called many things, two of which are Lucifer and Satan. I revere him as a good spirit.

Yes Adam but is that deity what u believe, the devil or satan from judeo-christian tradition? That you find him good spirit? Or is it a other deity than judeo-christian tradition?

Comment

Yes Adam but is that deity what u believe, the devil or satan from judeo-christian tradition? That you find him good spirit? Or is it a other deity than judeo-christian tradition?
                          From both.

Hail Satan.

Comment

From both.
                            Ok Adam thanks, so what is now true? You worship the Satan reference/from Judeo-Christian " boogeyman" " evil being"? Or you worship other deity than Judeo-Christian tradition? Such as ( Pre-Judaic pagan deity)
                            Which deity are you worship dear Adam?

Comment

Ok Adam thanks, so what is now true? You worship the Satan reference/from Judeo-Christian " boogeyman" " evil being"? Or you worship other deity than Judeo-Christian tradition? Such as ( Pre-Judaic pagan deity)
                              Which deity are you worship dear Adam?
                              Didn't I just answer your question?

Hail Satan.

Comment

Angelo10-313, you are asking the people in this thread the same questions over and over again, no matter how many times and in different ways we are all answering your question. Without meaning to sound rude, you obviously have some kind of language barrier that is preventing you from understanding what is being said. Please read back through the replies in this thread instead of asking the same questions ad nauseum.

Comment

Working...
                                X