Past lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Past lives

Has anyone on here ever seen images of their own past life? If so please answer because my past is one most would find unbelievable but very true.

Re: Past lives

Originally posted by Aphrodite's heart View Post
    Has anyone on here ever seen images of their own past life? If so please answer because my past is one most would find unbelievable but very true.
    Are you famous? Most people who make these posts are high priests or some such high ranking official in time. Now I'm curious.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Yes, I've had many images. I remember when I was a (VERY) little girl, I would have nightmares of being crucified. I'd wake up crying because of the fear. Now I know what those nightmares meant, but I really don't want to give it away because I feel that it'll cause too much controversy. I haven't had any visions since June-ish, which I'll keep to myself, because I feel they might give too much away. But I can still feel the pain of the nail plunging into my wrists and feet every now and then.

Comment

Did I have past lives? Possibly.
        DO I have reflections or dreams of them? Perhaps (I've explained this in other threads already)

But then I also recall all the past life memory implants that were part of the Past Life Regression and such of the late late 80's and early 90's. All those planted memories that were created by the therapist or supposed reader who planted them. All the legal and mental issues that were raised because of false memories or early childhood memories that could be equated to early TV viewing. I also recall how in the mid to late 90's it suddenly became popular to suggest or even demand that all pagans had to have them and it became a critical aspect of nearly every divination book to show you how to find and recall them.

In some ways I equate it to the same driving emotional and chemical changes that were attributed to Poltergeist being created from a chemical and / or emotional imbalance, especially in pre-pubescent girls. Like those poltergeist manifestations the physical manifestation of pain, skin markings or possession a part of many past life recall suggestions.

When one goes into depth and investigates documented cases that seem to have verifiable proof they seldom match the prevailing symptoms found with many pagan recalls. Especially so when the reincarnation occurs into the same biological family lines or the same geopolitical areas. They are also reflective of the reincarnated person or people presenting aspects or identification of things from the get go and never have a period of "researching" to verify those memories. It's many times people about them that make the connection of reincarnation through actions, words, physical markings of the person being observed not the person themselves that claim it.

I suppose it doesn't help all of the great and noble reincarnations that so many claim to have experienced in those past lives. I can say for sure none of my potential past life recalls suggest any great or noble prior life. Given the amount of people upon the planet and have lived prior to this time period it seems highly unlikely that there could be that many once former high priestess / priests or nobility or even suffered such a typical deaths from a given era.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Daughter of Toothless View Post
          Yes, I've had many images. I remember when I was a (VERY) little girl, I would have nightmares of being crucified. I'd wake up crying because of the fear. Now I know what those nightmares meant, but I really don't want to give it away because I feel that it'll cause too much controversy. I haven't had any visions since June-ish, which I'll keep to myself, because I feel they might give too much away. But I can still feel the pain of the nail plunging into my wrists and feet every now and then.
          Jesus, is that you?
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Not me, but my son has. He believes that he was a tiger in his last life (truly). My nieces when they were little remembered dying in a fire in a mill during their past lives.

Comment

I wonder about some of the dreams I've had, but never anything conclusive no.

Comment

I have had strange/odd dreams too,some are like I was living 1000-2000 or so years ago
                and others are that I'm flying across the galaxy in my starship

Comment

I'm not so sure of my past life (or lives) quite yet. However, I have had hints of it in little bits and pieces. One thing might be how I'm more drawn to things Celtic (such as, the first minute I listened to Celtic music, I immediately loved it. That's RARE for me when it comes to music). Another thing is that, when I was little, I never even felt like I was from America, and I still don't, even though I am in this lifetime. Also, there's this thing I tend to do with my hands... Like whenever me and my family would be walking somewhere, quite alot, I'd hold my hands together in front of me. I don't even do it on purpose either. I just do it.

Also, sometimes, I practice self-defense with Dad. When I was younger (around 9 or so), we usually used wood swords to practice with (by the way, they were swords you'd only hold with one hand). There was this instinct I had with the swords... I don't exactly know how I would do it, but it was easily a deadly instinct. I haven't seen that instinct out into the open in a few years, but I'm sure it's still there.

Another thing is that, at Barton Creek Mall, there's this old wooden shield there. One time, we went over to the mall and went to look at that old shield. Dad started talking about swords, armor, shields, knights and all that, and it immediately perked my interest. Usually, war things don't usually catch my interest, but that somehow did.

One more hint I got was that I'm more drawn to the UK than any other place in the world. Plus, one of my friends there, I feel as if I know her from a past life. So maybe... Just maybe.

Comment

I don't know anything solid about my past lives but I do know that images of hoover dam spillways and being close to industrial sights causes me great
                    anxiety. I theorize that may be because i died at a location such as this in a past life.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevermore_2008 View Post
                      I don't know anything solid about my past lives but I do know that images of hoover dam spillways and being close to industrial sights causes me great
                      anxiety. I theorize that may be because i died at a location such as this in a past life.
                      possibly you might have been in an industrial accident in a past life?

Comment

Working...
                      X