Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Re: Well you're just a tool aren't you.

You know this stuff usually gets said when some law is passed that further aids in making everyone equal under the law. Then these type of people come along. They make some 'academic' opinion piece. Usually on Twitter. Because we all know all the intelligent people can live off of 14 characters. In the end these people are what I call 40 year old toddlers. Things don't go their way. And suddenly let's blame Satan.

Nobody cares what you think. Just kick the ball.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Don't even kick the ball. Your sport sucks.
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

how dare other people have the same rights I have! Excuse me while I cry in the corner....

Seriously, how thick can you get? *sigh*
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

I think what bothers me the most is the people who reply to what he said. It's amazing how people think that "free speech" means you can say anything you want to with no consequences. The man is allowed to say what he wants but then he has to live with what he says. Such as I can say "space aliens are living in my pants" all I want but then I have to be ready for people to look at me funny and for me to not get any job I apply for .

By the way, the space aliens moved out of my pants months ago so no worries about me saying that now. I love when someone yells, "Freedom isn't free!" but then forgets that free speech is part of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar View Post
            I think what bothers me the most is the people who reply to what he said. It's amazing how people think that "free speech" means you can say anything you want to with no consequences. The man is allowed to say what he wants but then he has to live with what he says. Such as I can say "space aliens are living in my pants" all I want but then I have to be ready for people to look at me funny and for me to not get any job I apply for .

By the way, the space aliens moved out of my pants months ago so no worries about me saying that now. I love when someone yells, "Freedom isn't free!" but then forgets that free speech is part of that.
            I agree with you Briar. I think that talking like that can only make people feel bad about themselves. Also if we have freedom of speech, we need to watch what we say.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
            X