This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

I have an extra copy of Ittle Dew on steam, if anyone wants it.

It's like Zelda, but a bit simpler. Pretty fun.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

38 pages is a lot to read through o.0 haha.

Does anyone play Destiny on XBone?

Comment

Im mostly into simulations such as Flight sims FSX, Over Flanders Fields
        but also Play World of Tanks with my Clan mates and Elite Dangerous

Comment

Oh lordy...too many to count as far as MMO's go.

Forsaken World, Perfect World, Mabinogi, Swordsman, Archeage, SMT: IMAGINE, DDO, Warframe, Age Of Wushu, Requiem, WoW, Ragnarok, Ragnarok 2, Scarlet Blade, Aura Kingdom...

I'll get back to you :xD:

In general I'm more of a Horror/RPG/Fighting person ; Resident Evil, Silent Hill, The Evil Within, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Mortal Kombat, Soul Blade/Calibur, Fatal Frame, Legend Of Dragoon, Suikoden, Devil May Cry, Darksiders, Dante's Inferno, FNaF, Dead Space, Bioshock, House Of The Dead, Guilty Gear, etc.
          Last edited by Akaichou; 20 May 2015, 12:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Akaichou View Post

Forsaken World, Perfect World, Mabinogi, Swordsman, Archeage, SMT: IMAGINE, DDO, Warframe, Age Of Wushu, Requiem, WoW, Ragnarok, Ragnarok 2, Scarlet Blade, Aura Kingdom...

I'll get back to you :xD:

In general I'm more of a Horror/RPG/Fighting person ; Resident Evil, Silent Hill, The Evil Within, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Mortal Kombat, Soul Blade/Calibur, Fatal Frame, Legend Of Dragoon, Suikoden, Devil May Cry, Darksiders, Dante's Inferno, FNaF, Dead Space, Bioshock, House Of The Dead, Guilty Gear, etc.
            You have really good tastes in games. Always cool to see another Fatal Frame fan (was just playing the third one a couple weeks ago, in fact).

Comment

Originally posted by Akaichou View Post

What's aura Kingdom like nowdays? Played it aaages ago (think it was early pre-release, there was not content past level 40/50(somethin like that)), you had to mobgrind to endgame level (which I NEVER did). Is it worth looking at again? I did actually quite enjoy it.

Server/side preference on WoW?
              Work hard Play hard.
              What is history?

Comment

Trying out "Journey" to say the least "Interesting game" My Daughter got it for me,and I did mess with it a bit. No dialog.and I would describe it as something I would have very much have enjoyed in my younger acid taking days...It is weird in a nice way ,though I am a bit old now for such mind trips.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I love PT. JP and I have played through a few times before (read: JP played and I watched and asked pointless questions). A few days ago after discussing the game in chat, I suggested to JP that we play again. The game always made me feel uneasy, that's the idea after all, but we had the freakiest run-through yet.

When doing the end puzzle, we always used the 'stay still.. walk 10 paces.. stay still again...etc' Method.
                  There are so many theories on the 'right way' to do this section. What we never knew was that when the baby laughter sounds, Lisa has manifested somewhere in the house. We've just been lucky enough never to notice her. This time, we saw her in the hallway (in the same place as you see her near the beginning, only with her head wobbling around), and twice in the mirror. She also jumped us during one of these attempts, which has never happened this late in the game.

I was so relaxed about the game and sure it couldn't scare me, but this time I'm really on edge because I'm at work alone on night shift... Made worse because the phone line is down, so the care call system keeps speaking periodically.. it only says, 'please check the phone cable' but all I'm hearing is 'don't touch that dial now...'

(The automatic air freshner clicked on just now and I jumped out my seat.. Haha. I'm such a coward).
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

(The automatic air freshner clicked on just now and I jumped out my seat.. Haha. I'm such a coward).
                    Lol I do that at any time anyway...

Child of Light will make you feel better Jembru! You can buy it off Steam.

Comment

I played Jaws Unleashed last night, for the first time since I left the UK... It was glorious.. So many harpooning pixelated lifeguards perished... So much big-shark-massacre action. Great stress reliever.

Comment

Does anyone play Final Fantasy XIV?

Comment

I am really missing playing WoW! I do not want to play WoW again, I think I just miss that genre of game. I like character development and playing in groups with a defined role. It would be really great if people gave me some recommendations of these types of games. I don't want to pay too much. So I'd like to buy for no more than $20 upfront and pay no more than $10/month subscription or in-game purchases.

Comment

You can give "The Mana World" a try,it is free. Simple,2d game,but for myself an interesting game to play. Basically an RPG with fighting of creatures,and magic.

NOT WOW,but fun non the less.

https://www.themanaworld.org/

Here is a screen shot.

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                              character development and playing in groups with a defined role... don't want to pay too much...
                              A few things off the top of my head: Neverwinter, The Old Republic, Rift. Guild Wars 2 is good too but it's a bit above your budget from what I remember.
                              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                                Does anyone play Final Fantasy XIV?
                                Not yet, but I might do eventually.

I've always been more of a watcher than a player of video games, but I recently realised that I have poor concentration, so I decided to start playing video games. My boyfriend has made me a little curriculum of games that I can work though, and later on FFVII is there. If I like it enough, I might start playing XIV. It'll be a long way off though.
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X