This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The PF Annual Xmas Card Exchange!

Hey peoples! I will be sending my cards out a little late, but you will still be getting them. Just wanted to let everyone know. <3
    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I sent them! Expect mail at some point!

Mostly art.

Comment

Yahoo!!

I'm excited

Comment

Done and sent Wednesday. But because I had to send them "economique", only way I could afford sending this many cards outside Europe, I can't promise they will be there before X-mas. They get there though.
          Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

I got my card from Rafe yesterday

Mostly art.

Comment

Yay! Good to know some of 'em made it... I had some come back to me and I had to resend them, and I have no idea why... Three said there wasn't sufficient postage even though they were all the same!

Comment

Oh yes, got mine too from you Rafe. Last week at that. Never imagined the postal service beign so fast. Got the one from Hawksfeathers too.

N.B. On the subject of seasonal greetings. Mine does read Merry Christmas. I've decided to do this because I start out by giving seasonal greeting in Danish and then translating it into English. I chose the verbatim translation Merry Christmas over Happy Holidays or Seasonal Greetings for reasons of understandability. If that steps on anyones toes I apologise.
                Next year I'll solve the issue by just wish everyone Happy/Merry Something-or-other .
                Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

No offense taken! I just appreciate the sentiment

I've been putting the cards on the bookshelf to show them off as they come in. Thanks, guys!

Comment

I got one from Raphaeline, and from Hawkwings. Mine went out last week...
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

We *just* finished making ours. The should get mailed tomorrow, so...

<---late to the party
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        We *just* finished making ours. The should get mailed tomorrow, so...

<---late to the party
                        Don't feel bad. I'm finishing mine tonight. Everyone's getting hand painted ones and whatnots, so its taken me a little longer than I thought it would lol
                        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                        sigpic

Comment

I just got Hawkfeathers and MoonRaven's cards!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            I just got Hawkfeathers and MoonRaven's cards!

I loved the little feather that came in Hawk's card. Very nice touch

Comment

I love all the cards I've gotten!! I think it's really neat that we do this here.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm sorry guys, mine are getting sent out tomorrow. What with working 14 hour days all through the holiday, I didn't have time to do jack. We didn't close for christmas eve, or christmas day, so I'm dead
                                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X