Goddess Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddess Communication

I am trying to communicate and find out who (Goddess) is calling out to me. I did a meditation today and as I lit my candle I asked for her to show herself to me if possible and to help me have knowledge of who she is. I set the candle down to start meditation and instantly felt super hot, dizzy, spinning feeling, and felt like something or someone was inside me other than my own spirit. Questions are: Anyone have this experience before? Or have any idea who she might be? I feel like she was trying to show me some aspects of herself but am still clueless. Any help or comments are appreciated.

Lanie <3 BB.

Re: Goddess Communication

Something to perhaps consider is that the sensations you've experienced might not be due to a goddess speaking to you but your own energetic and psychological barriers being stressed and pushed upon. Consider it would be a new energy potentially that you'd be exposing yourself to and as such before an exchange could take place you would have to be conditioned to receive it. To be trained both psychologically and physically to open up to the experience and not be harmed by it.

From a shamanic journey perspective one of the dangers we face is the mind crusher in that what we are being exposed to is so foreign to us that our minds are incapable of comprehending it all at once. So the entity, god, goddess, spirit whatever you want to call it only reveals itself in small pieces in order for us to interact with it.

You may want to try again and continue what you were doing but see if you can go further each time. Having the goddess reveal herself to you, perhaps via imagery or symbology that will identify her so she can fully reveal herself.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Re: Goddess Communication

Thanks, I am definitely continuing my meditations. Whatever it was I was feeling was over when my meditation stopped, but I had more energy than when I first began! I will try imagery and symbolism next. Hadn't thought of that.

Comment

Working...
      X