Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was he seeing?

Re: What was he seeing?

This might be boring, but if he hasn't seen these things since he was a child it might simply be the kind of thing one remembers from being a child. When I was a child I often remembered nightmares and daydreams as reality. As I got older, the veil between dreams and reality solidified and they became separate.

But really I'm the absolute worst person here to try to reply to this because I have no sense of positive or negative energy and such, which is a large part of your question, and I'm on a way different path then you, but your message had zero replies so I wanted to say something even though I'm well aware I'm not helpful at all :/

hope you figure this stuff out.
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

It is not unusual for young children to be the brunt of demonic interest. Especially when there is something else gong on in the home. The house itself could have been haunted, or negative family problems could have attracted negative entities. Children are often the targets of said things. It sounds demonic to me honestly.
      People who are sensitive and "nice" are also often the victims of said entities because the entities go for the vulnerable people, not the strong ones.Negative emotions manifest negative things more easily. Children are just easy targets for entities that feed on fear.
      And this doesn't mean he still has issues with them. I know plenty of adults who has "issues" with negative spirits when they are younger who no longer are bothered by them. more then likely there was something going on at the time in his environment that caused this.
      It obviously made an impact on him. As someone who dealt with uncomfortable things as a child well, I can say that sometimes it still will effect you emotionally into adult hood. And will hold tight those fears.
      It is something that he needs to come to terms with on his own. And learn to cope with in his own way. I would definitely not try to push the topic of communication with spirits with him as it is clearly sensitive. However if he a spiritual person in his own way, I would recommend he or the two to you together take some time each day to pray for release of fears,blocks, and for protection and resolve for his well being. The Archangels are good for that, especially Michael. Try to keep things encouraging.

Comment

I thank you both for your replies it has given me some things to think about and discuss with him.

Comment

Working...
        X