Do spirits watch us......ummmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do spirits watch us......ummmm

Do you think they watch us bump uglies. Lol. I was thinking about this the other day and told my friend she laughed so hard she didn't tell me what she thought lol. I thought I would ask you guys what you thought?

Re: Do spirits watch us......ummmm

*sips breakfast milk, pauses upon reading title of thread, sets milk down, lilts head to once side*

Well... Yeah I guess. I mean, I'm gunna be talking from my worldview here which is a bit different but I'd anything supernatural (God, Angels, Devils, which could all be spirits in a way?) probably see it as do different than any other bodily function. Like eating. People eat. People have sex. That's just what those weird fleshy things down there do with their time, and make lots of weird faces in the midst of it. So yeah, I'd say they would, but not in a voyeuristic way, watching it without any of the taboo associated with it.

Okay, um, yeah. *Picks up milk again*
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

I guess that depends on the god/spirit in question. I do believe in ghosts, though I don't think most of them are aware so I'm sure they couldn't care less. But, since I have some stuff I can't explain without their existence, I do believe in non-human entities...I am sort of agnostic about what they are (fae, god-forms, whatever) but I'm pretty sure some of them would be mighty interested. Nothing you can do about it though. Might as well give em a good show, I say.

Comment

Lol I might get stage fright now during sex or the next time I'm going number 2. Lol

Comment

just do jazz hands, that makes everything better.
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

What, doesn't everyone do that on the toilet?

Comment

LOL! You just killed me at work haha.. my coworkers must think I'm crazy now haha

Comment

To quote Dogma and Alan Rickman: "They're called Watchers. Guess what they do."

And later on: "God? He's lonely...but funny. He's got a great sense of humor. Take sex for example, there's nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid coitus."
                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                sigpic

Comment

There are people who watch other people have sex... Why not spirits, animals, fairies, ghosts, gods, etc?
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                    There are people who watch other people have sex... Why not spirits, animals, fairies, ghosts, gods, etc?
                    Well only one of those is real. And yes they watch and judge you too. Especially if you poop.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Comment

I feel like it depends on the Spirits that you invite into your reality. There is a spirit who lives in my house. Energetically s/he kind of reminds me of one of my dogs...sort of goofy, self-important, adorbale, but commanding respect nonetheless...that sort of thing. Anyway, my dog watches, so it would follow that our house spirit does , too, don't you think? But for the most part, I think it is out of interest, curiosity, or humor, not with malicious intent
                        Anyway, our dog just gets grumpy and jumps off the bed now anyway

Comment

Well, if they're interested, yes. But it's like you walking through a store. Do you actually see what everyone else is doing down to the last detail? If one of those people took something could you give a description to the cops of every person in that store? When driving can you describe every car you meet? Most people have selective vision. If it's not important, they don't really see it, or see it in passing. They know it was there but maybe it was a black SUV or a dark blue minivan, they're not quite sure (as a forensic scientist I run into this all the time).

I have no alternate universe belief, everything is here and now for me. Heaven, hell, whatever, is not in some hidden place, but right here all around me. So the spirits are all around me. If they want to watch they can, but most don't because we aren't as interesting as we like to think we are. We are the black SUV or dark blue minivan that was there but wasn't paid too much attention to for the most part (unless you practice magic, of course ).

Just my beliefs.

Comment

hmmmmmm ... i don't think there are spirits watching us to be honest. Except for these friendly ones:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	352065

Comment

I am trying to see.. what your 'beliefs' are. I can go any Way you believe actually. As a Pagan, I understand.. that what you See is in the 3rd dimension.. Atheist will see nothing.. Christians will see what they are told to see.. But, Nature based Spirituality.. SHOULD See the dimensions. Quantum Theory came to be .. at least 40 years ago .. So, yes, there is Spiritual movement all around us. Do they care about us.. why should they. I think we may be a lost cause.

Comment

Working...
                              X