This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the "Convert or Die" mentality

This makes me glad I live in rural Southern Georgia, where everyone keeps to themselves, as much out of xenophobia as it is out of respect. Like a 50/50 divide.
    People wouldn't be so bold down here, what with the physical and verbal harassment, everyone's packing something.
    Love this state.

Comment

Re: the "Convert or Die" mentality

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
      Honestly, the people with a convert or die mentality scare the ever living shit out of me. I've had rather.....I'm going to be polite and say unpleasant (ie: Violent)..... experiences with them to say the least. Like taking that "die" part seriously. If a friend of mine at the time hadn't come looking for me, I wouldn't be here typing this.

I never had this per say. but I know of one New Age shop having that happen to them. and the other ones in the area were forced out by the landlords. even if you had people working in the stores they would force them out or force the stores out.

EDIT: I do recall when discussing some matters. I was being accused of being a Satanist.
      Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Working...
      X