This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Health

I needs some health tips.please help me.

Re: Health

regarding what specifically? Health tips is kinda vague.
    Circe

Comment

Health tips on what?
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by tushar890 View Post
        You're gonna have to give us some more information. Health encompasses so many different areas and contrary to popular belief, we are not mind readers.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

and contrary to popular belief, we are not mind readers.
          Speak for yourself... or don't, because I know what you're thinking anyway

Comment

Originally posted by tushar890 View Post
            Eat a balanced diet. Exercise. Drink 8 glasses of water a day. Get 8 hours sleep.
            I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
            Clan of my Clan
            Kin of my Kin
            Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
            And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Try to drink some green tea every day, and use herbs in your daily meals.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Ditch processed food and cook organic food from scratch. Give up refined sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                  Ditch processed food and cook organic food from scratch. Give up refined sugar.
                  How about no. Those are fine things to do, but they have nothing to do with being "healthy".

Comment

Eat when you're hungry. Drink when you're thirsty. Sleep when you're tired. Try not to pick fights with anything bigger than you, or with more teeth, or holding a weapon when you're unarmed. Look both ways before crossing the street. Don't drink the stuff under your sink (unless that's where you keep your liquor - and if that's your liquor-hiding spot, drink only in moderation).
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Yeah, that's the stuff.

Comment

Don't pick a fight with someone who can kick your ass.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Four aspirin probably won't kill you, but the headache goes away faster.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Closed this thread since the OP hasn't even been back to the forum since this was posted. If they do return, they can PM me to reopen.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                            X