Curd cake with cherries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curd cake with cherries

I thought to try to cook it at home for the weekend. It appeared to be pretty good!
    Ingredients:
    Puff pastry- 500 gr;
    Curd- 400 gr;
    Sugar- half glass;
    1 egg;
    Cherries- 500 gr;
    Gelatin- 1 packet.

Cooking:
    Put the unfrozen pastry into a cake pan and cut the superfluous part. It's recommended to use silicon pan. If you don't have one, so put some oil on it before putting the pastry.
    Mix the curd, sugar and the egg into 1 for the filling. Wash the cherries and delete the seeds.
    Put the curd mix on the pastry and the cherries above. Put it all into an oven for 30 seconds while having a temperature of 200 Celsius degrees.
    After 30 minutes of cooking get the cake out of the oven and put it somewhere to let it become cooler.
    Make the Gelatin as it is written on the packet and cover the cherries with it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	im_20130809135322_21010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	356053
    That's it. Enjoy!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Curd cake with cherries

So, if I'm getting this, its a cheesecake...

How do you define curd? I know its cheese; it looks sort of like ricotta from what I find online.

Comment

hmmmmm i was wondering what curd was...does anyone know what it tastes like???
      the cake itself looks yummy

- - - Updated - - -

actually just wiki and google searched...it's just curdled milk..
      and people are comparing it to yogurt O_O ... now i really wanna know how it tastes...

Comment

http://izberi-zhizn.ecologyh2o.ru/wp...0%BE%D0%B3.jpg -this is the curd I am talking about.
        And like Lilium said- it can be curdled milk; I used the curd defined in the link above. If the curdled milk will do it, so why not?
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
        X