X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

homoerotic dream

I do not know what it means but
    I have dreams were I have been in bed at night and a guy with long hair and beard and has horns shows up ( Cernunnos or pan ? )
    we have man and man sex and we fall asleep cudlling and snuggeling with each other.
    I have had those dreams more than once
    and yes I am a gay male

Re: homoerotic dream

Sounds like strong spiritual connection. Very close and intimate relationship. Watched over and protected to some point. Faith/devotion.

Just from the dream structure atleast.

Comment

It could be,I am attracted to men with
      long hair and beards and also Cernunnos and Pan.
      besides long hair,beard and horns he was also
      wearing a torc

Comment

It'd treat a sexual relationship with your gods like a sexual relationship with anyone; obviously he cares about you on some level otherwise he wouldn't be sleeping with you, but don't assume that makes you more special than the (many) other people he sleeps with. Or maybe it was just a dream. Either way I'd just enjoy it and you might learn something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlowe View Post
          It'd treat a sexual relationship with your gods like a sexual relationship with anyone; obviously he cares about you on some level otherwise he wouldn't be sleeping with you, but don't assume that makes you more special than the (many) other people he sleeps with. Or maybe it was just a dream. Either way I'd just enjoy it and you might learn something new.
          no I am not assuming that I am special,was just wondering if that was a sign of something
          or like you said maybe learn something new

Comment

I can't say where I read it at anymore but the author presented the idea of a god / goddess sleeping with a devote as a form of claiming their devotee and sealing the deal so to speak. In many ways equating to the point of being most open and surrendering to the god / goddess and their energy. Not surrendering in the sense of being weak before the god / goddess but in the sense of opening themselves up the god / goddess and revealing all aspects of them self.

To my perspective whomever it was is telling you you've been chosen or selected and by having a sexual union you've accepted their claim. You stood revealed in your naked submission before them thereby gaining the strength of their commitment and selection of you.

Of course this is my own opinion based upon my own experiences with the Goddess I've done the same with.

I'd add that any sexual union is a special union occasion between individuals unless one only cares about their own needs. I'd also say the revealing and accepting is more important than the actual sexual union for in most cases I think it takes more trust to reveal a weakness than a strength. There is a vast difference I think between lust and revealing ones self through the union.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd additionally add that it seems to be a fairly common form of being claimed by Cernunnos from what I've read on a number of sites. Seems to be one form of SPG that is fairly identified by his devotees.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

makes sense,I have always been attracted to the horned gods maybe they are telling me
              something? also in some of the dreams when we are together I also have
              horns on my head

Comment

I would definitely point towards Cernunnos...He is greatly known for these things. I'm not sure about your spiritual path and the things you do / don't do, but have you tried a meditative Journey on this? Or any kind of communication with him?
                Because this reminded me of a subject I just spoke about with another PF member, it was also about Cernunnos, regarding the same sort of thing. And what I just mentioned really did help in that particular case. Sometimes there is more behind these things than meets the eye. There could be a lesson waiting for you to learn it. A message of some sort. I would look into it with a very open mind if I was you.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhippie View Post
                  makes sense,I have always been attracted to the horned gods maybe they are telling me
                  something? also in some of the dreams when we are together I also have
                  horns on my head
                  I wonder if there could be a connection to the story of Herne the Hunter type scenario's. Sorry I can't be more help on Herne as he is not a well researched subject for me. One other figure that might be of interest is the Brown Man of Southern England I think he is from mythology wise. He to is seen as a horned figure if I recall correctly which makes him different from the Greenman symbology.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                    I wonder if there could be a connection to the story of Herne the Hunter type scenario's. Sorry I can't be more help on Herne as he is not a well researched subject for me. One other figure that might be of interest is the Brown Man of Southern England I think he is from mythology wise. He to is seen as a horned figure if I recall correctly which makes him different from the Greenman symbology.
                    I will have to try to see what I can find about the Brown Man

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                    I would definitely point towards Cernunnos...He is greatly known for these things. I'm not sure about your spiritual path and the things you do / don't do, but have you tried a meditative Journey on this? Or any kind of communication with him?
                    Because this reminded me of a subject I just spoke about with another PF member, it was also about Cernunnos, regarding the same sort of thing. And what I just mentioned really did help in that particular case. Sometimes there is more behind these things than meets the eye. There could be a lesson waiting for you to learn it. A message of some sort. I would look into it with a very open mind if I was you.
                    I am not yet sure of my spiritual path but
                    yes there could be message of some sort,I am keeping a open mind about it.
                    how does one go about communicating with Cernunnos or Pan ?
                    also from what I know Pan usally has a flute but in my dreams
                    the horned guy is carrying a drum instead of a flute
                    and like I said sometimes in my dreams we both have horns on our heads

Comment

DISCLAIMER: this is supposed to be funny

JOKE: Sounds like ThorsSon XD
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post

Thor's son ?

Comment

Originally posted by oldhippie View Post
                          Thor's son ?
                          A member here with a beard. It was supposed to be silly :P
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

A member here with a beard. It was supposed to be silly :P
                            Ok, I do like beards though

Comment

And ThorsSon is the devil, so that would explain the horns... tehehe
                              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                              Seen the desert and the birds
                              You cut your hair short
                              Like a shush to an insult
                              The world had been yelling
                              Since the day you were born
                              Revolting with anger
                              While it smiled like it was cute
                              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment