This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pedophile Rings a certain Decline of Humanity

:wtf: I just read this and then was reminded of reading similar things in german headlines more often in the last 2 years. Seriously what is up with people? I fear this is something that happens way more than we think...and I believe that we just don't hear about it. And that is really scary!!! You truly cannot trust anyone with your child these days anymore.

When the hell did people start making sure the supply on sickos doesn't run low?

*has had her daily barf*

Re: Pedophile Rings a certain Decline of Humanity

I don't think this is anything new, or even more common, Just it's more likely to be talked about and believed than it used to be

Comment

No matter what the environment, this sort of thing is just wrong. I don't understand why anyone would freely do such a thing to a child, or to anyone for all that. Hopefully these girls get all the help and support they need after what they've been through and have the ability to realize that they are survivors and are strong.

Comment

The sad thing? In some parts of the world, potentially where these men came from (the details on who they are are sort of sketchy online) sex with and selling young girls is normal. It's just what you do. If you can afford to buy a 12 year old for a wife, why bother with a dried up 23 year old? That's legitimately the mind set.

It's 100% F-ed up.

Here, this website makes me cry, but taught me a lot.

We are with girls at every stage of their journey, helping her navigate her options and prioritize: Through our local brands and global network of offices, we reach girls online and offline via girl-centered media and tech

Comment

I am not surprised. In Israel many Jewish priests rape their apprentices and tens of parents leave their baby kids in the locked cars and just forget them in there... -___-
          It's really sad.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

It's scarily common. And it's very hard to prove and prosecute, which makes it even scarier.

Comment

Yech.

Humanity can do better than this :/

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                Yech.

Humanity can do better than this :/
                And maybe it can't.

Comment

Working...