This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm Music Player

Stumbled this today and wanted to share it with people.
    I bet this could be useful for people who are looking for calm music to play in the background.
    They even have "guided clam" meditations of a sort.
    You can use timers or just let it play on it's own.

Enjoy
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Re: Calm Music Player

Thats really cool! I'll have to remember this.
    Usually when I need calm music my response is "Put the song Iodine Sky on repeat" that is very nice how it comes with a timer....

This song doesnt have a video, and I couldt find it anywhere here. More coming soon, hope you like BLB.
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Lol damn ye Juni....I've gotta stay awake so I can pick up Colm from work. Quit makin me all calm and sleepy and stuff
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

This is fantastic. Thank you for sharing it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice! thanks too bad the app is only for the iPhone though.
          "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Vigdisdotter View Post
            Nice! thanks too bad the app is only for the iPhone though.
            Yeah, I'm kinda bummed about that, too. Hopefully they will branch out eventually.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Oh thanks, Juniper!
              This is certain to come in handy, especially on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

There are 'white noise/ambient music' players for Androids out there, too
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

There is an option for iphone but there isn't any option for android. Can we also use this player on android phones ?
                  Martina Harrison

Comment

It really helps, especially when I hear the melodies for some good minutes.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Just found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_klKJzo4LTY and also wanted to share.

Comment

Working...
                      X