Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Symbols to illicit dreaming and lucid dreaming.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Symbols to illicit dreaming and lucid dreaming.

I am creating a new space for my sleeping area and aside from various symbols of protection I've created, I wonder if anyone can suggest symbols specifically for lucid dreaming? Thank you for your thoughts!

Re: Symbols to illicit dreaming and lucid dreaming.

http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6bae3291.jpg

I made this to help me remember my dreams. It's a hag stone and key. I put a lot of intent into the braid. Raido is the rune for travel it might help you as you travel in your dreams.

Comment

Any symbol or rune can specifically help, it all depends on what you train your subconscious mind to recognize. I did a lot of research on lucid dreaming with a close colleague of mine a few years ago, the best results we ever had were with simple everyday things. To explain, consciously you know you can not walk through a wall but in a dream you can..so anything could happen in your dream when your subconscious is in control. Take the thing you experience most while dreaming, and tell yourself repeatedly that it can not happen the way it does in your dream..what will happen is subconscious reminder will be made and the next time you are having that experience you will think of what you kept telling yourself and realize that you are in a dream state and can consciously take control. Be careful though, playing in your subconscious can be dangerous.

Comment

I read somewhere that drinking apple juice before bed will help stimulate more vivid dreams.

May as well have some science to help you too!
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Spicy pickles will do the trick for me
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Large doses of B12 (note: I'm not a doctor and offer this info for novelty value only) will cause vivid dreams that will continue after you wake up.

It's not the same, but it is odd.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              Large doses of B12 (note: I'm not a doctor and offer this info for novelty value only) will cause vivid dreams that will continue after you wake up.

It's not the same, but it is odd.

Wait, how does it continue after you wake up?

OP, you could look into making a sigil or using autosuggestion?

Comment

Oh nice. I love lucid dreaming. However I'm not able to do them like I used to, I had been in REM/sleep paralysis one time (felt weird having your heart beat that fast). My main problem is that I can't LD anymore, or if I can, not well. I usually listen to isochronic tones or binaural frequencies but I'm not getting any results (this is what I used previously, nothing has really changed from when I was able to lucid dream to now.) Does anyone have any suggestions on how to bring back my lucid dreaming "abilities"? I tried using a few symbols for the LD state but no dice so far.

Comment

Working...
                X