X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions, problems, issues, etc...Post 'em here

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
    How do I make a poll? There is probably information on the forum about how to do it but it really is hard to tell your MIL that you don't want that second martini and I can't seem to find it. Help please.
    Here ya go.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      Thank you!!! I did it I did it.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I got a question, Is spell begging allowed in this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
          I got a question, Is spell begging allowed in this forum?
          What do you mean by spell begging?

Mostly art.

Comment

Just a guess,but beg for a love spell,or maybe just a sex spell..ignore me,I am just thinking out loud.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Oh I see. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I'm sorry I didn't see the post. What I mean by spell begging is asking a spell and let the other people explain it to you. I know that are some forums that probhibits spell begging but I just want to make sure if this forum allow spell begging.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                Oh I see. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I'm sorry I didn't see the post. What I mean by spell begging is asking a spell and let the other people explain it to you. I know that are some forums that probhibits spell begging but I just want to make sure if this forum allow spell begging.

We don't prohibit it expressedly, but most members frown on it as a general custom. Its annoying.

That being said, HOW something is said matters.

"Hey, I'm looking to perform a spell to find a job. Does anyone have any ideas for spell components? Can anyone tell my about their experience in a spell to find a job?" <------this is GOOD

"Hey, I want to do spell to find a job. Please give me your job spells." <------this is ANNOYING

DON'T ask FOR a spell, ask for help with creating a spell.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Ok now I understand. Thank you.

Comment

Can I somehow prevent a person from sending me pms? It seems that blocked people can still send each other pms.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Look under Private messaging settings,not sure,BUT it looks like you may be able to control them a bit.

It says this:
                      Only from Contacts and Moderators: but I am not sure exactly how this works. this so not everyone can message you I think.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a link to the VBulletin Manual,and "May" be a good place to check.

- - - Updated - - -

That link seems more for admins than just plain users.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Thanks, anu. It says "From contacts and moderators" and "all members". I want to prevent one user from sending me a pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's something only staff members can do.
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Not sure,but this link has some stuff about messages.
                          This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .

It is a forum about forums stuff..maybe search it.

- - - Updated - - -

Checked something,and contacts are friends. If you have this person as a friend,maybe unfriend him and set only contacts and admins.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

In order:

A. If the individual is a listed as a friend then Anu is right that they may be able to bypass ignore settings
                            B. You received a PM from a staff member recently. Please copy your response to the entire admin team. The three of us work at different points today so our ability to share information with each other and react in a timely fashion is suffering.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Ok, no problem.

Comment

Gleb hun, you seriously need to learn to say no.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X